Beer pong

BELLA POV
"Alright guys we're leaving in fifteen minutes" Cole yelled for everyone to hear. Right now I'm sitting on the couch playing video games with Isaac and Lee. "Your so ass at this game" Lee said nudging me. "Yeah well maybe that's because I don't play this everyday like a loser" I said scoffing with a smile. "Are you calling me a loser now" Isaac said pausing the game. "Oh god please don't make me third wheel" Lee said smacking his head. "You know there's gonna have to start being like consequences you know" Isaac said smirking at me. "Ew bro are you serious i'm right here" Lee said with a disgusted face. "Maybe there should be" I said smirking and biting my lip before walking away.

PARTY TIME (ISAAC POV)
"So tell me Bella have you ever been to a party?" Cole asked Bella who sat next to me. "Yeah plenty" She said smiling. "You haven't been to one like ours though" He said shaking his head looking back at her. Bella just laughed. The ride to the party was pretty long so she managed to have a nap on my shoulder. "Isaac do you have genuine feeling for this girl or is she just another one of those girls you play with" Lee said looking at me sternly. "Lee you know nothing" I said pissed off. "Answer my.." He was about to finish when Cole started speaking. "We're here.. Isaac wake up sleeping beauty" Cole said stopping me thinking of killing Lee. "Oh we're here" Bella said getting out of the car. "Yeah welcome to our kinda party" Alex said smiling.

BELLA POV
"Seems cool" Jackie said standing next to Cole. "I'm gonna get a drink come with me Bella" Isaac said taking my hand. "Alright Bella I want you to meet grace and Skyler" He said putting an arm around me. "Guys this Bella the new girl that's staying with us" He said smiling a big smile. "Hi" I said and grace immediately pulled me in for a hug. "So this is the gorgeous girl you have been talking about" Grace said smiling at me. "Well yeah I mean well" Isaac was stuttering. "Isaac stop" Skyler said laughing. "So Bella have you ever played beer pong?" Grace asked me. "No ahaha i've heard of it though" I said shrugging. "Come you're playing tonight" Skyler said taking my hand pulling me away from Isaac. "Alright teams of two" Grace said. "Me and Skyler verse you and Isaac" She said smirking at Skyler. "Easy" Isaac said grabbing a ping pong ball. Skyler and Grace explained the rules of the game and really it was pretty self explanatory I mean I understood what they were saying in the first minute out of their fifteen minute rant. "Bella you first girl" Grace said slightly pushing me to have my go. It was now down to the last round. Isaac and I had lost two cups. He drank one and I drank one. Grace and Skyler on the other hand had one cup left and they were. Drunk. "Didn't think you'd be so good at this game" Isaac whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my neck. "Hmm don't assume things" I said turning around and smiling at him. A whole crowd had gathered around now to watch us play.

ISAAC POV
"No pressure Bella but can you get this in" I said focused. "Well with you being so close to me it's gonna be hard to stay focused" Bella said a little too loud. I'm other words everyone was looking at us and smiling. "Sorry" Bella said smiling with a red face from embarrassment. "I like everyone knowing you're off limits" I said before stepping back. I watched as she took a deep breath before throwing the ball. "Yes!" Everyone was screaming and crowding us. I picked Bella up spinning her around making her squeal. As I put her down our faces were really close together. I just want to kiss her. Can I kiss you?" I asked her. "Thought you'd never ask me" She said smirking before leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips which I returned. The kiss kept on going neither one of us wanting to split apart. That's when we heard yelling going on. "That was amazing but we should go see what's going on" Bella said packing my lips before taking my hand to go see what was going on.

COLES POV
"Fuck you man" Alex said. "Alex you don't even love her she's just a distraction" I said shaking my head looking at Jackie. "You asshole" Alex said coming in tackling me. "You don't know anything!" He yelled at me. "Go back to Paige" I yelled at Alex before he landed a right hook on my cheek. "Alex" Jackie yelled. "Enough so this whole thing has been about Paige when you told me it's not?" Jackie asked Alex clearly upset. "No i'm done" She said before storming off.

BELLA POV
"What just happened?" I asked Isaac. "I don't know but you should go help Jackie and get her back to the car and I'll help Cole" He said before pecking my lips. "Ok" I said while walking away. She wasn't hard to find. She was sitting by the fire emotionally. "Jackie come on we should go home" I said sitting down next to her. "I'm glad your love life is going well" She said sniffling. "Look i'm sorry that happened to you but I think you should hear both stories first before anything" I said side hugging her. Jackie managed to get up and being herself to the car. Clearly she's heart broken. We were waiting at the car for what felt like forever until the boys showed up. "Finally" Jackie said rolling her eyes. "Hey i'm sorry I did just get punched in the face" Cole said showing it to me. "I don't care really" I said before hopping in the car. I was sitting between both Garcia brothers as per usual. As soon as we started driving my eyes drifted to sleep.

ISAAC POV
She feel asleep resting her head in my lap but her ass was in Lees lap because the car is so cramped. I watched as Les kept looking at her ass. "Lee take your eyes off her fucken ass" I said madly. "Bro she's not just yours" He said smugly. "Bro what the fuck" Danny said in the back seat. "Have some more respect too and just don't" Nathan said shaking his head at the boy. I was beyond furious. This is my girl. I need to make that clear. I will. She was still asleep when arrived at the house so I decided to carry her to our room. In the corner of my eye I saw Katherine and George smiling to themselves. I placed her in her bed before kissing her forehead. "Goodnight gorgeous" I said but before I could walk off she pulled me back into a proper kiss. "Goodnight" She said making me smile as hard as I possibly could. I'm in love.

Authors note:
Heyy cuties leave comments and tell me what you want to happen next....
THANK YOU FOR READING