Chapter 6

"Meet my sister, Monique

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Meet my sister, Monique... Franchesca Samirah," Freen introduced, her voice filled with a mix of pride and sorrow.

I approached the displayed picture frames, taking in the beauty of Franchesca's smiling face. The resemblance between Freen and her sister was striking.

"She's beautiful, Freen... The resemblance between the two of you is incredible," I commented, genuinely amazed at their resemblance.

"I know... We were often mistaken for twins," Freen replied with a smile, her eyes fixed on the photos of her beloved sister.

Curiosity and concern filled my mind as I couldn't help but ask, "What happened to her?"

I noticed a shift in Freen's expression, her smile fading as she took a deep breath before answering.

"She was abducted, tortured, and ultimately killed by those monsters. They callously discarded her lifeless body into the river," Freen's voice trembled, revealing the pain and anger she held within.

I was taken aback by the horrifying revelation. The weight of the tragedy was palpable, and I could see Freen struggling to hold back tears.

"She was on her way to St. Vincent when it happened," Freen continued, her voice filled with a mix of grief and regret.

Wait! What? My mind raced as I connected the dots. Franchesca was the girl my brother had mentioned before... the girl who had tragically lost her life.

"Oh my God," I uttered, a profound sense of sadness washing over me.

Freen nodded, her eyes welling up with unshed tears. "You know what, Mon... Maxwell is right. It's my fault. If I hadn't been so busy at that time, I could have accompanied her. Or if I had just listened to Maxwell's advice... maybe Franchesca would still be alive today."

The weight of guilt and regret in Freen's words hung heavily in the air. I reached out and gently placed my hand on her shoulder, offering support.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confusion evident in my voice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What do you mean?" I asked, confusion evident in my voice.

Freen took a moment before speaking again, her voice filled with a mixture of guilt and remorse.

Between Secrets and Lies (FreenBecky) ON-HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें