Intro--Chpt. 1

Woods. Green. Leaves. Sticks. Branches. That's all I've seen for hours. The witch told me that 'your mate will be there'.

Yes, he is so here right now.
*note the sarcasm*

So for all of you who don't know what a mate is, don't worry. I didn't know either. A mate is a person who you are supposed to be with. Destiny destined for you two to be together. They're like the only thing that is holding you onto earth. They're all the matters.

I decide that since i'm so bored that i could hunt for a few hours. I instantly pick up a scent. Kind of doggish. It had a human with it, it passed not too long ago. Every wolf out here knows that this is my territory. I follow the scent, but it ends in a stream. I look both ways and I see a guy with a dog. So, I do what I always do when I see someone. I pretend to be a homeless dog and check to see if the mutt has hurt him.
I slowly walk up to the guy and I nuzzle his hand with my snout.
"Hello there little one. Are you lost?"
Just then I hear more splashing and I turn around. I see the beta, Julia, walking up and standing beside me.
"There are two of you? Hmmm, well how about you two follow me and help me find my camp site. I am terribly lost."
Me and Julia both look at each other and nod. We both nuzzle his leg and then start trotting away.
"Does that mean follow you? Well I could always try."
We walk for about five minutes or more before he starts speaking again.
"Hey, this looks familiar. And this does too!"
I soon see a tent in the distance and the man speaks again.
"Thank you for helping me find my way back to my.... wait, you're wolves?! Oh my, well, thank you also for not attacking me."
We both start to trot away before we hear a soft "goodbye, wolves."
'Julie, I am going to change and I'm going to meet him in human mode. Can you pretend to be my dog?'
'Ugh, I hate being your dog.'
'I am alpha and I command....'
'yea, yea, yea. You command me to act like your dog. I get it.'
'Thanks, now don't look.'
THE END