CHAPTER 5

FEW YEARS LATER

Sakuri and Sarada was now eight years old, Sakuri more often go outside to see Rakel. She learned a lot from her like how Karen teach her.

Her twin Sarada, she rarely talk to her, if they have a moment she just listened to her rants like how Boruto annoyed her so much.

Right now, they're in the middle of forest where no one was with them.

" Rakel.."

" Yes.." Rakel said with a smile, turrning her attention to her bestie.

" Hurry up, the sun is getting down." Sakuri said as she was not facing her, just walk straight.

" Wait for me, will you. "

Sakuri just sigh and walk slow so that Rakel can keep up, not until she sense someone watching them her stop walking and made Rakel confused, tilting her head next to Sakuri.

" What did you stop? Y/n ?" Rakel asked

" Someone was watching us." Sakuri simply said. She sense not only one but five person.

Those five person jumped from thier position and surrended Sakuri and Rakel. Sakuri held her hand in front of Rakel in protective manner.

Those five person who wearing full hoods almost thier body can't be seen didn't say anything but Sakuri knows thses guys are dangerous, she is worried as well because Rakel don't know how to defend herself from these guys.

Sakuri on the other hand, took out her kunai from her small pouch. The two suddenly attack the two girsl, causing Sakuri to push Rakel to her side to protect her. She unconciously activate her sharingan which it helps to read thier moves.

Sakuri was greatfully deflectig thier attack not until they used thier jutsu making Sakuri do backfilp in the mid air and land next to Rakel.

" Are you okay?" Rakel asked, there's a hint of fear in her voice and yet still ask her best friend.

" I'm fine..." Sakuri said, scanning her opponents one by one. the two person was using jutsu as she know that the other three will used too.

" Run fast as you can, while i will hold them back here. " Sakuri said as she stand up.

" But! I can't leave you here alone! " Rakel yelled in worried, She was well aware that she just bring her down if she's here.

" Just run and be safe, if you see someone, get some help..." Sakuri said, this time she's looking straight into her eyes, her sharingan is activate. Those eyes are filled of worried if you look closely.

" Don't be stubborn, because once i finish this, I'll find you as usual.." Sakuri said as she smile a lil bit as she wants to reassured her.

Rakel stand up from the ground and give her final look before she nodded, she face her back.

" Don't look back, Rakel..." That's the last she says before Rakel runaway making her relief lil bit.

Her face suddenly changed into dark, hor sharingan gives death glare to five person.

' I can't see thier faces nor thier body ' Sakuri thought, taking out her another kunai.

" Mind telling me why you guys tried to hurt me? " Sakuri coldly aske to them, she hold her kunai tightly.

" Die!! "

She didn;t get any answer as she immediatly jumped to dodge a sudden attack, she suddely disappeared from thier sights making them look everywhere.

suddenly the person who tried to hurt Sakuri suddenly collapsed in the ground, bleeding from slit in the neck made by Sakuri. The pperson have no time to react as the body drop dead, the hood on the head slip a lil bit making Sakuri look in the person's neck. A strange tattoo.

" You guys will look like this, if anyone of you didn't answer my question..." Sakuri said, this is not her first time to kill but in fact she doesn't care what humanity mean is.

However the four guys hesitate to fight the lillte girl and yet they attack her, this time they used their jutsu.

The other guy used fireball jutsu, as the three used any jutsu just to kill Sakuri.

Sakuri remain standing, after all the invisble shield made for her was activated, protecting her from jutsu.

" Still not answering..I see" Sakuri said. She made moves, she deactivated her invisble sphere and run towards to the two person.

Cutting thier limbs and hear thier screams in pain, that made Sakuri satisfy more from what scene.

Her beautiful clothes was soaked in the blood. it was gift from her mother Sakura, but she didn't care. She needs to kill these guys and find Rakel in this Forest.

She only used her physical strength that made the two person scared to her, if she used her jutsu, they surely die like thier comarades.

The two person watch in horror how Sakuri killed them, the other one was stabbed in the center on the head, the other one was laying in the ground limbless.

Sakuri faced them, her shariggan was activated in three tomoe, looking at them with her coldy red eyes. it was already night making her eyes glow.

" You won't tell me anyway.. I'll just cut your tounges from your dirty mouth." Sakuri said, slowly walking to them.

She needs to finish this so that she can find Rakel and go home.

" I-I'll tell so please don't kill me!!!! " The person said, dropped the weapons is a wrong desicion.

That person was going to tell her but the last person killed his teammates, so that the person can't spill what is thier plan. The last person runaway until disappeared.

Sakuri had no plans to followed that person but that way is where she can sense Rakel.

" Something is wrong..." Sakuri mumble to herself