CHAPTER 14

Sarada opened the door of the tower and looked around. She immediately saw the man standing from his sit.

The man slowly walk towards her and pointed the sword making her taken back until her back touches the wall.

" I'm surprised you found this place.." Sasuke coldly said as he stabbed his sword near at Sarada's head.

" Are you one of his?"

Sarada was trembling a lil bit, she didn't expect to meet her father in this way. Her sharingan was activated as she let out some tears.

Sasuke was about to reach Sarada, suddenly someone kicked his back so harshly making him stumble a lil bit and looked at the person who kicked him.

' I didn't sense her chakra!?' Sasuke thought as he looked at the girl who kick him.

This made startled Sarada, Sakuri charged to Sasuke with her kunai, Sasuke was about to use his sword but Sakuri react quickly than him, She kicked his hand as the sword was thrown.

Sakuri was about to use her kunai to stab Sasuke in the arm, suddenly Sarada yelled making her stop from the movement and jumped back away.

" Papa!! "

Sasuke stop his movement for a second and eyes widen in surprise. His glance to the other girl which Sakuri.

" You.."

" Are you Sarada and Sakuri? " Sasuke asked in surprised. He didn't know what to say after he accidentally tries to kill his daughters.

Sarada nodded as she let out some tears while Sakuri was silent. She knew from the start before she attack Sasuke that this man is thier father.

" I knew right away that you were our dad.." Sarada said as her sharingan deactivated.

The door opened by Naruto and Cho-cho. They saw Sasuke and his daughters.

" So, you were here after all.." Naruto said

" Sarada..why did you run off?" Cho-cho said, she suddenly blushed as her eyes see Sasuke.

" Sorry , Sasuke.." Naruto said as he approach the three Uchiha. He noticed Sasuke's sword was on the floor and wasn't near at the owner but he did'nt asked about it.

" What the hell did you just bring the kids with you?" Sasuke said as he sigh.

Sakuri was looking at them with her blindfold on, she does not understand her feelings right now.

" Sarada.." Sakuri called but her sister ignored her.

" Papa!! " Sarada yelled making them looked at her.

" We came to see you.." Sarada said as she looked at her father's eyes.

" I want to asked something.." Sarada added

" Something to asked me?" Sasuke asked in wonder.

" Well...Is our mom is our real mother..?" Sarada asked.

Sakuri was confused, why her sister asking their father about thier mother.
Even Sarada explained to her that Sakura might not be thier mother, she let her sister jump to conclusion.

" Did something happend?" Sasuke asked.

" Sarada was doubting about mother.." Sakuri answered

Sasuke looked to his another daughter, he wonder why Sakuri wearing a blindfold, he knows that before he left his daughters, Sakuri wasn't blind.

" She was saying our current mother might not be our real mother.." Sakuri explained emotionlessly.

' Don't you have a care? Sakuri?' Sarada thought as she looked at her sister in irrated face

Even Sakuri don't know how to put her emotions on her words but she didn't wonder about it, while Madara listening to the dramatic scene he heared from outside of Sakuri's mind.

" Something..?" Sarada suddenly said in unbelievable.

" You never around, dad!! " Sarada yelled while clenching her fist.

" Why won't you be by mom's side!? You don't care if you forgot your daughters's face. Even Sakuri forgot you making her attack you like earlier!!" Sarada ranted as she let some tears again, Sasuke was looking at her daughter Sarada. He don't know what expression he need to show tp her daughter.

" Even Sakuri does look like have no care at all!! Now tell me, who's this woman in the picture!?" Sarada yelled asked as she showed the picture of old teamates of Sasuke.

They looked at the picture close as Naruto said it was Sasuke's old teammates.

Sakuri wants to say something but whenever she was about to say Sarada butts in so she decided to keep it from herself.

" This lady next to you that have a glasses like mine!? " Sarada said

" Do you think a daughter can ask this question to her mother!?" Sarada added

" So annoying..."

Everyone stop and looked at Sakuri, she said it loudly in annoyance.

" What's so annoying about that!? Sakuri!?" Sarada asked yelled, she was so angry to asked.

" You didn't even care if dad is going home or not, you always give me a cold answer!" Sarada said angry. Angry how Sakuri can be like that.

" You're so annoying, Sarada. " Sakuri said making Sasuke lookd at her, Naruto and Sasuke furrowed thier eyebrows.

Sarada looked at her sister unbelievable, Sakuri had sharp tongue as she know but still hurt the way Sakuri said it to her.

" I don't know if i should have a care or not about that matter. " Sakuri honestly said as she walk towards door to leave.

" I don't care about what your thoughts right now, Sarada..." Sakuri coldly said before taking a leave, Sarada's eyes widen.

A room filled a silence as Sakuri leave. Sasuke didn't know what to do to hus daughters, they having an argument but to the twins this is normal for them because later they'll be okay without saying sorry to each other.

" See! Dad! This is the effect of your absence around your daughters!!" Sarada said as she left too while crying and clenching her fist, Cho-cho follow her friend.

" You should tell them a reason, ya know" Naruto said

" They had Sakura.." Sasuke reply.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakuri was standing at the top of the tower, looking down at the ground.

" Dara.." Sakuri called

" Hmm..."

" Sarada is mad like you said.." Sakuri said

" I don't want to heard a family drama, kid.." Madara said. He wants to leave but he's still not figure it out how to.

" Am i that cold hearted?" Sakuri asked

" I don't know..."

" Are you angry?" Madara asked

" I don't know either..." Sakuri said making Madara sigh irritated.

Madara can't find a words how to say to Sakuri what's she's been doing to herself unconsciously, she's destroying herself.

He shouldn't care about this child but something telling him to look after this kid. He's stuck here with Sakuri so it's kinda pain in the ass.

" I want to say something to Sarada earlier but she's mad..." Sakuri said

" I don't understand why she's mad about that matter though..." Sakuri added

Sakuri was looking down where she can see her sister and Naruto in the ground.

" Why are saying this to me?" Madara asked

" Because you're my friend..." Sakuri said she touched her head for a second.

"......." Madara suddenly goes silent .

" I remember what Rakel said, ' if there's a someone who's always there for you it's your friend not just a family ' that's what she says to me..." Sakuri said as she unconsciously smile a lil bit.

" I'm not your friend.." Madara said, his eyes are twitching. How can a child be his friend?

" But your always talking to me." Sakuri said as she tilt her head.

" Because you're always asking a question.." Madara said in annoyance.

If looking from the top view, Sakuri look like an idiot who's talking to herself while standing in the top of the tower.

" That white kid again?" Sakuri said in confused. She saw the bald man who had a lot of eyes on the head.

" So many sharingans on his head, how did he get that..?" Sakuri mumble as she took out her kunai.

"..." Madara once again did not say anything, he's waiting for Sakuri to beat that white man and kid she's talking about.

Sasuke was dealing with the enemy as he used the fire style to take down the enemy for a minute, he land in front of Naruto and Sarada in the power of Kurama.

The enemy stand up from the ground as the white kid struggle a lil bit to stand up.

" Dad is amazing.." Sarada said as she was amazed by her father.

" Where's Sakuri?" Naruto asked

" I didn't see her.." Sarada said in worried as she looked around.

Before Shin Uchiha get up from her knees, Sakuri came from above and give him a harsh kick, his head was her target.

Sakuri surely love to kicked people.

" Sakuri!" Sarada said in surprised

The surprised kicked was harsher than she did to Sasuke. Shin's head almost touch the ground.

" Dara is right..." Sakuri mumbled as she was about to stab Shin's head but some of weapons came towards to her.

' That's his visual power...' Sakuri thought as she sense the weapons coming towards her.

" Sakuri!" Sarada yelled in worried

" Fire style, Fireball Jutsu..." Sakuri whisper as she let out a fireball to stop the weapons coming for her. But not all the weapons drop, the three weapons came from her behind.

Sasuke came for his daughter and grabbed her and land next to Naruto.

" Are you okay? Sakuri?" Sasuke asked as he looked at his daughter.

" I'm fine..." Sakuri said as she took out the knife from her bleeding shoulder.

" You're bleeding! How can you be fine!?" Sarada said as she looked at Sakuri's shoulder that continue to bleed.

uddenly, Sakura came and punch Shin on the guts until it reach the ground

" How dare you to try to hurt my daughters and husband..." Sakuri angrily said to Shin after she punch him so harsh.

" Mother.." Sakuri said in emotionless.

" Mama!?" Sarada said in surprise

Sakura walk towards them, as Sarada was surprised to see thier mother her.

" You let your guard down.." Madara said as he scoffed

" Yeah.." Sakurui mumble so that people around her can't hear her.

" Why?" Madara said

" Huh?"

" You knew you can dodge that but you let him wound you.." Madara said to her making Sakuri think for a second.

" Sarada..." Sakuri mumbled

" What about her?"

" Her terrified face reminds me of Rakel for a second it distracted me. " Sakuri explained

" Forget the dead people and move on.." Madara coldly said to her making Sakuri frown a lil bit.

Sakuri suddenly pulled in hugged by Sakura.

" You made me worried! Sakuri, Sarada! " Sakura said as she hugged the twin tightly.

" Mom, Sakuri was bleeding..." Sarada said as she stuggle to hug Sakura back.