CHAPTER 8

" It hurts again..." Sakuri said as she hissed in pain. Her right eye is hurting her.

She's sweating a lot as she still in pain. She looked at the mirror again. The kanji on her eyes are very visible.

𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙴

She clearly can see the kanji and read it. She was frowning and grip her hea using the other hand.

' Eternal Lie? What does it mean? ' Sakuri thought

All of sudden, Her thoughts snapped as she heared a knock on her door.

" Sakuri...Are you okay? I'm calling you a minutes ago and you did't answer" Sarada said from outside the room.

Sakuri inhale for a second before she answer.

" I-...I'm fine..." Sakuri said, she almost say in trembling voice as she steadly stand up from the bed and put her mirror back on the drawer.

ㄥ丨乇

ㄥ丨乇

ㄥ丨乇

ㄥ丨乇

ㄥ丨乇

ㄥ丨乇

ㄥ丨乇

L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥́̀̈̆͑

Some of voices suddenly yelled in her mind making her flinched and hissed in pain again, holding her head in pain as it was throbbing so bad, making her sit back on the her bed.

" Mom said to get you. Come on..." Sarada said before walking away.

" Okay...." Sakuri said, She sense that Sarada was walking away making her relief a lil bit.

" So loud..Where did they evem from? " Sakuri mumble.

The voices in her head was fading a little by little. She took her blindfold and tie around her eyes.

She wiped her sweat and leave from her room. She in nthe dinner table.

" Sakuri, We've been waiting for you..Come on Let's eat " Sarada said

" Sorry for making you wait..."Sakuri said as she took a sit.

" It's okay...Let's Eat" Sakura said

" Thanks for the food! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was middle of the night, Sakuri suddenly woke up from nightmare. She was trying to sleep so peacefully but still didn't achieved. It annoyed it her so much. Her black eyes with kanji crave on it was tiredly looking at the ceiling.

" When i will get enough sleep?...." Sakuri mumble.

She sigh and still lazy to get up from bed. She suddenly recall her nightmare making her frown. Unconsiously activating her sharingan as she glares at nothing.

" So troublesome...." Sakuri said, she force herself to sit up from her bed only seeing 12:45am from the clock.

" Always like this anyway..." Sakuri said

She can't sleep again as she fully awake. She's bored and tired a lil bit from laying. She decided to play something else which for her is fun.

A small blue orb appear in her right hand and play it, she well aware that the blue orb is very dangerous power, If she throws it accidentally it can damage a wide place.

Since it was a middle of the night. She went out from the window and went to the forest. She didn't bother to wear thick clothes to cover herself.

Someone is following her making her stop walking. She didn't bother to scan the area nor say something. She just stay silent and waited the person to appear in front of her. She sense that it was only one person, surprising her.

The person only land in front of her, distance, looking at each other. Sakuri was wearing her blindfold as usual as the person was wearing a hood fully cover the face.

' Is this some kind of attack again? ' Sakuri thougth as she recall the guys who killed Rakel.

" What do you want?" Sakuri asked coldly. She may not look prepared because she forgot her pouch of kunai, she can take this guys down.

The person just look at her and stay silent this made annoyed Sakuri as she let out a sigh.

" Say something, I don't want to waste my time..." Sakuri said, In her voice has tint of irritation.

Suddenly the person dropped the katana in front of her before disappeared in the thin air making Sakuri confused more.

" What the hell did that idiot dropped? " Sakuri said, approaching the thing the person left.

As soon as she saw it, she hold it. It was katana .

' Did the person purposely leave this thing...' Sakuri thought.

She unsheathed the katana and look at it.

" Damn... it's so sharp " Sakuri said, for the first time she felt an excitement as she didn't aware.

" It's mine now....i don't care about that person..." Sakuri said as she unconsciously grin.

Sakuri went back to the house. It's still midnight. Sakuri still can't sleep at all.

All she thinks what kind of person that she encounter earlier.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was early morning, Sakuri was eating her breakfast with her sister.

" Sakuri, did you sleep well?" Sakura asked as she observe her daughter, for the second time, she noticed her daughter seems happy and good mood.

" Yes, i did. Mother " Sakuri said as she nodded her head.

It's a lie.......

She's in good mood because the katana she obtained is very sharp and she likes it very much it's part of reason why she didn't get sleep.

" I see..." Sakura said as she smile to her daughter.

Unknowingly to Sakuri, her sister Sarada seems happy for her especially her mother that she was in a good mood.
After all, she doesn't understand people's feeling for her.