CHAPTER 15

Sakura was shocked as her eyes widen for a second, her daughter Sakuri got hurt and didn't complain to her. As soon as her eyes landed to the wound, it's quite deep and really hurts.

She immediatly perfrom a medical jutsu to her daughter as Sakuri was feeling diffirent again.

" You're bleeding..." Sakura said in worry

" ...." Sakuri didn't say anything as she let her mother do her task, she know how to perform medical jutsu but Sakura beats her to it.

Sakuri was now feeling different, a warm feeling she felt on her chest. She can't describe it.

" It's warm.." Sakuri mumbled makung Sakura confused a lil bit.

" Did you say something? Sakuri?" Sakura asked as she was done performing medical jutsu.

" Nothing, mother..." Sakuri said as she lowered her head.

" I'm glad you both okay..." Sakura said as she patted the twin's head and approach her husband.

Sarada and Sakuri watched thier parents, Sakuri was zoning out, thinking what Madara said to her.

" Sarada!! Sakuri!!" Cho-cho yelled from a far, the twin look at the side, they noticed tge white thing again behind them.

Sakuri quickly took her kunai, she wants to stab this white thing immediately but her mother push them.

" Sarada! Sakuri!" Sakura yelled as the teleportation consume her.

" Mama!!" Sarada telled trying to reach her mother's hand.

Sakuri eyes widen in shock same as Sarada, she felt this once again. Madara from background just raise his eyebrows in confused.

" Mother!" Sakuri yelled as she quickly throw her kunai to the white thing.

The teleportation already gone with thier mother as the two Uchiha girls was stunned. For once again, Sakuri felt something like before.

Behind the blindfold, her eyes turned to sharingan as it wildly turning to mangekyo sharingan.

It glowed for a second as she try to sense her mother but failed, she can't sense her mother anymore making her to release unconsciously a bloodlust, she gripped her kunai.

Sasuke looked at his daughters 's being. He just felt the bloodlust from Sakuri.

Right now, she desire to kill Shin, thinking where his wherebouts.

" Sakuri.." Sarada said as she was about to approach her sister, she just suddenly feel a dangerous aura from her sister, she needs to calm her twin.

Before Sarada do that, Sakuri walk away as she jumped and disappeared.

" Sakuri!" Naruto called but he's too late, Sakuri was already gone.

" Let her be.." Sasuke said, he know his daughter just need to calm from what happened.

Sakuri was now alone, she's in place of full of trees. Standing there alone while holding her blindfold.

" Calm your nerve, kid. " Madara said as she snapped her thought.

" Dara..you were right, i should have killed him before mother arrived" Sakuri said, her mangekyo sharingan is still activate, wildly turning around.

" Your mother was taken, not killed. " Madara said nonchalantly.

" You finally know that you're angry, and that's because your mother was taken. " Madara explained.

" Huh?" Sakuri said in confused but shrugged it off.

" I can't sense mother, Dara.." Sakuri suddenly said as she lowered her head.

" You know, i lost my brother before." Madara suddenly said. Sakuri was confused, she's not asking about his background this is about her mother not her brother.

" He died, i couldn't protect him. " Madara added

" Why are telling me this?" Sakuri said in nonchalantly.

" I'm saying this because your mother was just taken, they both our love ones. The difference is I couldn't protect my little brother and your mother was still alive. " Madara said more like scolding Sakuri.

" Love ones..?" Sakuri said as her sharingan turned to Kanji.

" Don't tell me you didn't considered that woman as your love ones..." Madara said in unbelievable.

" She gives me a warm feeling whenever she smile to me, and i think i like how she pat my head like earlier. " Sakuri explained

The winds blowing making her hair sway. Her eyes are looking at the ground and she forgot that she still holding her kunai.

" She's your mother, idiot.." Madara said and sigh in annoyance.

" Kill that so called Uchiha, show him what real Uchiha is.." Madara said as he smirked.

" I know.." Sakuri said as she grinning evilly as her right kanji eye glowed for a second.

" I need to go back. " Sakuri said as she tie her blindfold around her eyes.

She jumped so high and run towards tower, she can sense them inside. She walkl towards to the tower and get inside.

They're were just talking about thier plan and thier suspicion. Sarada run to her sister and hugged as Sakuri stumbled a lil bit.

She stared at her sister through blindfold, if she didn't wear a blindfold, surely they will see how confused Sakuri is.

" I thought you ran off.." Sarada sadly say

" ..." Sakuri stays silent, the hugged she felt is similar to her feeling earlier.

She hesitantly patted her sister's back, she learned it from Rakel. Sarada broke the hugged and face thier dad.

" We need to go there quickly..." Sasuke said as he walk away and followed by Naruto and Cho-cho.

" Let's go Sakuri, let's rescue mom.." Sarada said as she smile a lil bit.

" Sure..." Sakuri only said as she let herself dragged by Sarada.

" Where are we going? " Sakuri asked

" To Orochimaru's hideout.." Naruto said to Sakuri.

" Can i kill him?" Sakuri cluelessly asked, Madara chuckled from the background.

" Uh..What do you mean? Sakuri?" Naruto awkwardly said, it's not mew anymore, Sakuri is an Uchiha.

" You will not kill anyone. " Sasuke simply said.

' She's not behaving well, i guess ' Sasuke thought

" Your joking, Sakuri..." Sarada said, smilling awkwardly.

"Joking?" Sakuri said

" Yeah.."

Sarada and Naruto just chuckled awkwardly as they thought Sakuri was only joking.

" I should have ask Dara.." Sakuri mumble

" I already told you to kill him. You idiot.." Madara said in annoyance.

Sakuri ignored him as they walk and follow Sasuke.

" Who's Dara?" Sarada asked, she was confused who's Sakuri's talking about.

" He's my friend..." Sakuri said, unconsciously happily said to her sister making Sarada smile to her.

" I'm not your friend! Idiot..." Madara said irritatedly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As they arrive in Orochimaru's hideout, Sarada was standing next to Sakuri, as she know Sakuri might attack again.

" Sasuke is that you?" The white hair man said known as Seigestsu, the old teammate of Sasuke.

" I need to seeSasuke"

" We came here to see Orochimaru. " Sasuke reply

Sakuri was watching her surrundings, as Sarada was observing the old teamates of her father.

" It seems like we don't to..." Naruto said as he sense Orochimaru was coming to them.

" Oh my, what an unusual guests.." Orochimaru said while looking at them.

" He's look younger than before the last time i saw him." Naruto said, Sarada and Cho-cho seems fazed by it. Sakuri who's having a thought of ways to kill this snake in front of her, Madara was just laughing from behind.

" Oi, Don't waste our time, Old snake..." Sakuri coldly said from behind of Sasuke, everyone looked at her as Seigestsu laughed at her statement.

" How did you know he's too old?" Seigestsu said while laughing, Orochimaru was kinda get offended but still get amused by Sakuri.

' Kinda reminds me of Sasuke back then..' Orochimaru thought.

" My daughters was targeted and my wife was taken by the man. Who appeares to be your subbordinate." Sasuke explained.

" If you're planning something Old snake, spit it out so i can kill you right here, right now..." Sakuri said as she unconsiously said it with a deep voice making Sarada flinched, She not used to heared it anyway.

Sakuri pull a lil bit her blindfold and gavie Orochimaru a death glare as her sharingan was turning wildly, it was only one eye. The sanin was taken back a lil bit. He was surprised that Sasuke's daughter will treathen him.

Seigestsu adn Jugo was just stunned to speak, Those eyes telling them to shut up.

Sasuke and Naruto was confused why Orochimaru suddenly look like uncomfortable while looking at Sakuri so they looked at Sakuri who's already fixed her blindfold.

" Did i do something suspicious?" Orochimaru awkawrdly asked as he remember those eyes of Sakuri.

" Then, who is this man who calls himself, Shin Uchiha?" Sasuke asked

Once again, Orochimaru was taken back a lil bit as he heard the name.

" Let's move somewhere else.." Orochimaru said as he invited them to get inside of the base.

As they moved inside, They talked about who Shin Uchiha as Orochimaru explained to them, Sakuri was listening but as time goes by she was zoning out making Madara listens from the conversation.

" Oi! Listen to them! Idiot!" Madara said as Sakuri snapped from her zone and hold her head.

" Are you okay? Sakuri?" Sarada said as she looked at her sister who's still holding her head.

" I'm fine..." Sakuri said as she reaasure her sister by as she stop holding her head.

" So annoying, Dara.." Sakuri mumble in annoyance.

She just found out that they're going to the next room as they led by Orochimaru. Suddenly Sarada tugged Seigetsu's shirt amd looked at her.

Sakuri stopped and facing them confusedly, Sarada showed the picture to Seigestsu.

" Do you know this woman?" Sarada asked while pointing the woman on the picture.

" Yeah, it's Karin..." Seigestsu said, he was also confused why Sarada asking about Karin.

" I'm going somewhere..." Sakuri said as she walked away before Sarada complain.

Sakuri was walking alone, as she listens to Madara.

" Didn't expect you'll threatened the Sanin" Madara said as he laughed.

" Is he the strongest?" Sakuri asked

" Maybe, but I'm stronger than him.." Madara said chuckled.

" I think doing bad things is fun..." Sakuri said as she smile a lil bit.

" You think?" Said Madara, he was confused why Sakuri did say that after all he used to be a villain.

" Yes...you teach me things, Dara. " Sakuri said

" Be greatful!" Madara said as he laugh loudly , Sakuri was finally understand what Madara said to her.

Sakuri chuckled and walked. She sense someone was coming from her way as she sense Naruto's chakra on her way.

" Quite, Dara..." Sakuri whisper.

" Your the only one who can hear me, so why bother?" Madara said

" Because it's annoying..." Sakuri said in annoyance.

" Sakuri, where's your sister?" Naruto asked as he approach her .

" She went with white haired man. " Sakuri said as she face Naruto.