CHAPTER 12

Sakuri was alone again, deciding to visit someone. But first, she went to the flower shop which is owned by Ino Yamanaka.

" What's your plan today?" Madara asked

" Visit someone and shut up..." Sakuri said.

Walking in the streets, she was wearing her usual clothes.

As soon as Sakuri arrived in the shop, she was welcome by Ino.

" Sakuri-chan!?" Ino said in surprised to see Sakura's daughter.

Sakuri only stare at her through blindfold. Ino make awkward laugh, she was indeed Sasuke's daughter.

" Do you have a yellow roses?" Sakuri asked as she gets inside the shop.

" Of course i have. " Ino said as she quickly found the flower.

" I'll buy..." Sakuri said as she waited Ino make it into bouquet.

" Sure..."

" Where are you going? " Madara asked in her head as she ignored him. Making him annoyed.

Ino gave the bouquet of flowers to Sakuri as she received the money. Ino was happy to see Sakura's daughter.

" I'm so happy to see you! Sakuri-chan!" Ino said as she smile.

Again, Ino laugh awkwardly because Sakuri didn't answer nor nodded to her. Sakuri leave the shop and went straight to the forest.

The forest where she used to be with Rakel. But right now, she doesn't understand her emotions, her chest hurts as she remembers those days when Rakel forcing her to play with her, nagged about anything she see.

As soon as she arrived in the grave, she put the flowers in front of it as she sit on the ground.

" I brought your favorite flower, today is your death anniversary..." Sakuri said as she untied her blindfold.

" So, you lost someone..." Madara said, he can relate at all. After all, he lost someone he dearly.

" I lost her twice.." Sakuri said as she lean on her arms with her knees.

The silent filled the atmosphere, the winds was blowing.

" I lost someone too..." Madara said making Sakuri confused.

" I see..." Sakuri reply.

" I still need to find those guys who killed her." Sakuri said as her kanji in eyes glowed for a second.

" My chest hurts..." Sakuri said as she feeling weird again.

" You're feeling sad, idiot..." Madara explained in annoyance. How can the person summon him from dead, especially the person who summon him is lack of something.

" So, I'm sad? Huh.."

" You're so annoying..." Madara said irritated

Sakuri ignored him, as she keep staring at the grave she made five years ago.

Even though Madara know Sakuri is lacking of something. Madara realize, deep in side of the heart, Sakuri was darker than he thought, he even realized Sakuri was unconsciously erasing something from her mind.

It's the memory of the person, Rakel Yuri and Karen, he didn't know who is it anyway. She's already edge of moving on. She don't want to feel pain anymore, a pain from the past before she got reborn That's why she unconsciously damaging her emotions since she was born.

" Ino said, she's happy to see me.." Sakuri suddenly said

" I don't know what she mean, what's so happy to see me.." Sakuri added as she frown.

" Dara..." Sakuri called, she noticed Madara silent as she decided to called him.

" Stop calling me that! " Madara said in annoyance. He had no choice but heared what she says.

" Listen here kid, you should move on and be strong. The world is cruel and you don't know what fate is been waiting for you so i suggest be strong. " Madara firmly said to her.

" .... "

Sakuri listen to him a lil bit as she closed her eyes for a second. She tied her blindfold as she stand up from the ground and start to walk away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakuri was walking, she don't know where to go as her feet lead her to somewhere.

She saw the booth selling a sweets, she approach it and buy what she wants.

" Your eating sweets again..." Madara said

" So what?"

The lady gave her the paper bag that full of sweets as Sakuri pay.

Before she starts to walk away, she heard her sister calling her.

" Sakuri!!" Sarada said as she smile. A hint of happiness can feel from her voice.

" What does she want?.." Sakuri mumble in annoyance.

" Let's go!" Sarada said as she hold Sakuri's hand.

" Where?"

" Let's go in journey to find dad! Cho-cho is with us!" Sarada said with a smile on her face.

The ' Dad' is like a foreign word for her but she was confused how will they find thier father.

" Stop dragging me, i can walk..." Sakuri said, these words Sarada heared, she get dejä vu from it but she shrug it off.

" We need to pack something for our journey! Hurry!" Sarada said as she didn't listen to her sister.

As they arrived in the place, Sakuri wonder why thier house was destroyed. Sarada noticed the confusion from her sister.

" Mom accidentally destroyed our house. " Sarada said as she sweatdrop.

" Here's your bag..." Sarada said as she gave her a one sling small bag to her sister.

Sakuri accept it and put her sweets there as she wear her sling bag.

" Mom is still unconscious so let's go..." Sarada said as she ready to walk out.

" Wait..." Sakuri said making Sarada look at her confused and stop.

Sakuri pick her favorite sharp kunai and hide it to her secret pocket.

" Let's go...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakuri and Sarada was waiting for Cho-cho in near gate of village.

" Your friend are so slow..." Sakuri said as she eat her sweets.

Before Sarada said something, Cho-cho appeared with her chips in her hands.

" Thanks for waiting, Sarada.." Cho-cho said

" Oh.. You're with Sakuri.." Cho-cho added as she saw Sarada's sister behind.

Sakuri didn't listen anymore to what Sarada and Cho-cho conversation had, Sarada suddenly dragged her friend as they tripped and fall onto ground.

" Idiots.." Sakuri mumble as she looked down to them.

" Sorry! Did you get hurt?" Sarada said as she sounded mad a lil bit.

" Why are you taking a charge? And why do you looked like sounds mad?" Cho-cho said

They both stand up from the ground and Sarada started to dragged Cho-cho again as Sakuri followed them.

" Hey! Boruto! Let us delivered it to Lord Seventh!" Sarada said as she wave her hand.

' i bet this will took long...' Sakuri thought as she didn't walk towards to the boys anymore.

" Did you feel an excitement? " Madara asked as he wondered too.

" I don't know...why are you asking?" Sakuri said

" You will see your father, won't you get excited like your sister..." Madara said

" I don't understand Sarada, maybe she's happy to see our father, like how Ino see me earlier..." Sakuri said

" Are you excited? Dara?" Sakuri asked cluelessly making Madara annoyed again

" What are you saying!? It's not my father! Idiot!" Madara said irritated.

They're conversation cutted off, Sarada called her sister to come.

" Sakuri! Come on!!" Sarada said as she ran off with Cho-cho, holding the lunch box from Boruto.

Sakuri followed them behind, as she immediately sense from the tree making her stop.

" Why did you stop? Sakuri!" Sarada asked

" Go.. I'll follow " Sakuri said making Sarada nodded.

' I iust sense someone, it disappeared?' Sakuri thought as she look at the tree where she sense person who suddenly disappeared.

She took out her kunai and ready it for fight. Suddenly, she immediately sense the chakra like earlier where Sarada and Cho-cho went.