。⁠:゚𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.゚⁠:⁠。

Hey guys! Sorry for not making the next part of this story, I am working on it thinking of ideas and I'm not trying to move so fast, I asked friends and other people what I should do and got pretty good advice. Now here are some things i will like to share AHEM.

The first three parts of the story, Was like a rough draft and I thought of it while sitting down making the script as I move on, So i am sorry if the story is corny/ cheesy, im trying my best and I hope you enjoy it anyways, It will get better and I can do tiny little filler for like head cannons.  And like I said I base y/n on myself in Philly and how her parents/ friends are in her life, I am sorry if I don't get everyone's pov of y/n either but I will try my best to make everyone feel included by using They/them pronouns, Or "You." But I am female so don't mind the She her pronouns if your not like me lol

2 After asking some people I took inspiration by, I will be giving credit. Please share your ideas and questions of the story  I love getting notifications! And I wanna speak with all who reads the story! ♥️ SO PLEASE - VOTE FOR THE STORY IF YOU READ AND ENJOY IT.
Also thanks so much for all the reads ive been getting! It warms my heart and gives me the biggest smile in the day.

3, i like to focus on background and the "Action" of the story and good dialogue, so if you have any tips so i don't say the same things over and over again to keep the story interesting, let me know!.

4. this is just so you know a little about the story and what's going on so ill tell you about the characters.. NOW.

。⁠:゚𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.゚⁠:⁠。

WARNING I AM NOT GOOD WITH THIS TYPE OF CHARACTER DESCRIPTION OR DESIGN NOR DO I KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING SO PLEASE TELL ME IF I MOVE TOO FAST WITH The NEXT  PART OF THIS CHAPTER I MAY DO A TIME SKIP

Name: Y/N L/N. (Duh lol)
Age: 19-21

Y/n Grew up in Philadelphia Pennsylvania all there life, Moving to New York For something new in life and less.. Danger. Not like they were gonna escape it because of the prowler.. But her friends Cory and the girl behind the counter got her back and maybe The prowler He ain't so bad after all..

Name: Cory Rose.
Age: 19-21

Cory Ann Rose Grew up all around new york, Her father a cop and mother a teacher, She works on her writing and loves to skate and eat, She met y/n in middle school, Knowing they were the art kid of the class. Not too popular but everyone knew there name kind of thing, Hearing Y/n's story she became intrigued and loves to hang out with her, showing the greats of New York and give her confidence to keep pushing (♥️)

Counter girl (I forgot the  name I gave her in the story sorry 😭)

Age: 16-19

The smart brains for math and the sweet tone she has is unmatched. But the killing anxiety she has seems to be in her way, But with the help of Cory and Y/n She faces her fears and they always stick up for her, she loves animals and stuffed toys, Always giving the news and the deeds of the criminals around and a computer hacker in the mix!

AND THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR..

Prowler. (Miles Morales)

You already know his story some, But I will give him a bit of a twist in the story, Updating his gadgets But I will tell you he is 20-22. SO HE AIN'T YOUNG HES AGED UP ION WANNA HEAR IT.

I do not know, If I will be doing smut- But spicy things are here so if you aren't comfortable with that, Please feel free to skip through I don't want any comments of people telling me he's 15 because we are  the same age and i already know sometimes i don't even feel comfortable of it so dw 😭