ᴢɪᴘᴘʟɪɴᴇ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs.

Me: "Oh my gosh I haven't posted in so long! This story probably flopped like a mf-

200 READS!?.." OVER 200 READS-
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I WOULDN'T HAVE EVER EXPECTED IT I for real thought this story was kinda trash but y'all proved me wrong

Let's keep it up let's go 😼😼✌🏿

Y'all already know where this is going..

LETS GET IT LETS GO‼️

。⁠:゚ᴘʀᴏᴡʟᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴠ..゚⁠:⁠。

"Pm.. Cold.. Night time isn't for the weak and dainty.. You gotta stay quiet out here get your hands out your pockets, hood up or down.. And get out that's the moto."

" ̶Y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶g̶̶o̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶p̶̶h̶̶e̶̶w̶? "

"Yeah.."

That was years ago but now I'm on my own..

My name is Miles Morales...

Miles G. Morales.

At the dead of night, Where Cory said she'd be out. Oh he'd be there..

He already knew the drill at night, and your on his list for the next interview.

If you catch the drift.

As he'd put on the rest of his gadgets and fixed up his suit he looked at his mask.. His brows furrowed as he side laying his head against the wall in the back of him as he just.. thought for a moment.. Then it turned into slight anger and annoyance, as he'd grab the mask and walked away.. closing his door where the picture of his father still hanged..

He looked out the window, the night sky as he fastened his belt around his waist and fixed his gloves, He'd grab his clawed hand slipping it on as he flexed his forearm a few times before looking out again, The zip line posts his uncle installed around the city came in handy when he had to go out for missions, but this was different, This mission was gonna be harder than ever. Since he had to take care of serious business he'd never thought would happen in his lifetime..

Murder.

He'd take a deep breath, in his mind was clear and he felt the adrenaline rush through, the regrets of this can wait longer.

After a glance at the night sky, the buildings and city lights his decision was made, With the flick of his holographic mask, The purple logo on his mask came to play, as the white piercing eyes came with an overlay against it.