Vɪsɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀᴡ

In the dark night,From the event that took place a few hours later

You was lying next to Cory, in bed while she slightly turned her body from yours. The room was dark, except for the moonlit glow coming in from the window. The night was silent, except for the soft sound of the tree branches outside rustling in the wind. It was peaceful, but Your eyes started to squint together, closed..couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, as if something was watching you but not in reality right now..You tried to dismiss it and get some sleep, but it wasn't easy. Cory was fast asleep next to her, unaware of Your worries which you couldn't blame her for. But the itch of discomfort in your mind wasn't helping for the peaceful night..

What would have happened if she didn't come.. ?

You saw something, Something you wouldn't want to, you heard the screams and the dripping of liquid but not what you think.. water? No.. the thick rosey red color of blood, From your neck again, You jolt up from your laying position, The blood flowing down your body as you began to get a cold sweat of fear, Your nose begining to burn as your eyes stinging from the possible tears in your eyes about to drowse out your sockets, As you cupped your neck to stop the bleeding you looked around, With no Cory beside you, But.. When you went to reach out you couldn't move, as if you were being held down by chains, You were paralyzed in the bed.. Bed. That felt colder by the second, you couldn't feel yourself, the bed felt unbearable as you tried to move, to rip apart from your stone state, But from the corner of your eye.. you saw.. "S-Sharp eyes..?" .. "Again?" You think in your head, but your mind was speaking In the wrong time, as if your thoughts can hear your thoughts in this twisted echo that screamed In your ear, The pain made you look up at the wall near the window, The front of your bed showed an anonymous figure..

..

Anonymous figure..? No-

You think once again, But the preaching screams in your head's head gets louder, The walls pouring down theses black inked lines from the corners, Seeping down as the anonymous figure tilted its head towards you..

The flash of light from the sharp eyes happens once again.. (again!?)
(No no!-)

It's him- he-

The figures white eyes sharpened like the same diamonds of glitching light you saw hours ago, Your neck now pouring down with the oozy red liquid, made it hard to breathe- Scream- your heart thriving in your chest- you can feel it through your spinal cord, Your soul as the flashing purples yet again overlay the white eyes as it sat on top of the black mechanical mask you once knew.. he's here.. on the side of the wall as of he was waiting for you to awake from slumber, Just to put you back in that mindless void without the dreams.

Death.

You shake! - in your bed left and right to try and remove the covers, Your vocal cords snatched as you couldn't yell for help the sweat running down your brow as you close your eyes, the tears streaming down your scared cheek as you plead without tone.. plead without a whisper no voice and it's not like he cared to listen to, You stare at him on the coner of the wall as he stared back, the claw bring raised from his hand as you see it once again in the shadowed moon lit room you plead again..

AND THEN HE STRIKES-

YOU: AH-