►Tʜᴇ Hɪsᴇᴛ ◄

"But-"

"No!"

"But this could work out!"

You'd thought this would go way smoother in your head, But after hours of debating and trying to convince, You might as well throw in that little towel of yours.

CORY: "When I said we should report this to the police, This is not what I meant!"

YOU: "But this is a way to do it right?"

Sigh..

Your plan was to sneak to this so called hiset that was happening, take some pictures for evidence, Bounce and report to the police. You thought it'd go well since that king pin dude and his society can finally crash and burn and the prowler would technically be no more right?.. well.. Cory doesn't approve.

CORY: "When is this stupid thing anyways??"

YOU: "Tonight, pretty late I think."

CORY: "This is worst than the last time this type of stuff happened, So let me get this. Straight- Your gonna waltz in there, Take a few pics and then dip?"

YOU: "I mean.. yeah- that's the plan?.."

CORY: "With guns? Traps?- Lasers??"

YOU: "Lasers!?"

CORY: "Yeah- you now they have lasers now!"

YOU: "Gosh.."

You groan, Putting your head in your hands as you sighed, You can't just give the cops theses papers about this stuff, They probably won't believe it and if they did it'd be too late. What did you do to get this way? Thinking this was gonna work out now knowing they have lasers and stuff it all seems hopeless..

Cory watches you, Her eyes softening as she turned her head and walked to her drawer, she sighs and speaks softly while ravishing through the drawer for something.

CORY: "Can you promise me something..?"

YOU: "Promise?.. "

CORY: "Yeah..Promise."

Cory turns around, With a handgun right in her grasp, Your shocked, eyes widening you take a step back, but knowing she's your best friend. She wouldn't willingly shoot you anyway.

Yet you stare in awe, Tilting your head to this so called "promise" she wants you to keep.

CORY: "If you go out there to do all this stuff, and go find that prowler guy, Whatever!.. just make sure you come back in one piece.. and try not to kill anybody. "

Her words put something in your mind, Is she really trusting you with this?

Why?

Your zoned out, But before she said anything of it you shook your head, Nodding towards her as you spoke.

YOU: "Promise."

You could question her further for her decision, but then she'd probably would over think it, And you can't really get that on your mind.

With a nod back, She clicked the gun, and switch it to safety before tossing it to you, You caught it, turning around to walk out

CORY: "Hey no no, You ain't doing this alone."