Author's Note, Copyright, & Book Synopsis: [Edited]

Copyright ©️

©2024 Rebecca Clark. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior permission of the author, except for the brief description of the book in a book review.

To request permission, please contact the author at rebeccaaaclark@gmail.com.

*******

A NOTE TO MY READERS

Hello, 

I just wanted to say thank you for your love and support. You may know me as your Wattpad author on Wattpad. It means a lot to me whenever you pick up one of my books and read it. 

Thanks to each of you who have followed my writing journey. My dream is to become a published author, and I pray for this daily. I love each and every one of you—my readers, my fans, my supporters. I look forward to sharing more creative stories with each of you.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Clark

Please be sure to follow me on social media.

Instagram: authorrebeccaclark
Facebook: Author Rebecca Clark
Twitter: authorrclark
TikTok: authorrebeccaclark
YouTube: Author RC / Crime Fiction

..........

Synopsis

Mason Connor a 26-year-old FBI Special Agent who works as a profiler in the BAU and his colleague agent Camilla Black solve a case together involving a serial kidnapper, rapist, and serial killer name David Lois who kidnaps college aged women and rapes and murders them once crossing state lines.

But what is the rationale behind the crime and why is David obsessed with killing college aged women and women only? The truth is revealed once David is being interviewed by Mason and will the victims and the victims families receive justice?

The Killer's Obsession Book 4 [Sample]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें