"unprepared" Dave X Mario

Dave was a wreck after his supposed 'true love' vic had cheated on him, he'd never felt this way about a break up amd after wallowing in his own sadness for a week or two he decided he was going to book a trip to mario world to cheer himself up, he'd always been a fan of the games and just wanted a reminder of home.

[5 days later]

After some planning and a tiring flight dave was finally here, his childhood dream had come true and he was finally starting to feel a bit better about this whole ordeal. Once he got in he was giddy with excitement he couldn't believe this was actually happening, throughout the day he did all sorts of activities and ate a ton of junk food and he was exhausted but content once the day was almost over, he started ot head over to his csr to drive back to his hotel when he saw a sign that caught im off guard. "MEET THE REAL MARIO" it read, dave was stunned, he didnt know how to react, mario was his hero for so long he couldn't even fathom meeting him but dave decided, what the hell why not, you only live once, right? He thought to himself for a while what he was going to say or do before finally approaching the building the sign had pointed towards, he took a deep breath before stepping in and he saw a room labeled "meet mario here!" on the door, he opened the door and his breath quivered as he saw the one and only mario sitting infront of him, "hey handsome, whats your name?" mario said smoothly. "d-dave" he managed to choke out, almost shaking from the excitement and from how nervous he was.

"You're cute you know, all choked up for me.." mario said, daves breath hitched in his throat and he started to wonder where this was going, there was no denying that dave had a fat crush on this man, he had for years but he never thought it would go anywhere, i mean mario was a super famous icon and dave was... well.... dave. Dave just chuckled in response, looking down at the floor not knowing what to say, mario stood up and walked over to dave, Their faces now almost only a couple inches apart. "thats a nice shirt you've got there dave, how about we see how you look without it.?" mario said seductively, dave didn't know how to respond with anything other than a simple nod, but he didnt have to, mario was already kissing him, dave was shocked at what was unfolding for him but it felt more right than it ever did with vic, he couldn't help himself, before he knew it he was waking up in bed next to mario the next morning, "what time is it..." he said groggily, he went to check his phone but as he sat up his stomach churned and he ran into the bathroom, immediately puking into the toilet.

Mario came running in to see what was going on and sat with dave through his sickness and got him a glass of eater when he was done, he sat there rubbing daves back sympathetically while dave sipped on his drink

[6 days later]

Dave had been puking non stop every morning and he decided he should get a pregnancy test because him and Mario weren't exactly... prepared that night. he opened up the package and used the little stick, he waited for it to show up and gasped when it did, mario was waiting outside the bathroom and heard dave start to cry, "dave... Whats wrong baby..". Dave walked out of the bathroom holding the pregnancy test in his hand. positive. dave wasnt ready to have a child right after vic left him and right after his previous miscarriage with vics baby but he knew mario would support him, he felt safter with him than he ever had before.

[9 months later]

"soo what do you wanna have for dinner tonight? i could make some chicken or steak or something?" mario said looking into the freezer trying to narrow down what to eat. "hmmm i dont mind!" dave said, he was feeling very happy with himself snd the life he built, he was nearing his due date and mario had everything prepared for when he went into labour, life couldn't be better for him, until suddenly dave got a stomach pain and felt water run down his leg. "mario." dave said, his voice stern and filled with horror, "dave, are you oka-" mario tried to reply but cut himself off when he saw dave clutching his stomach and looking at the puddle on the floor. "oh my god! We have to get you to the hospital!!" mario said hurrying dave out of the room towards the fornt door, "you fucking think?!" dave snapped back, he didnt mean to be rude but this pain was unbearable for him, he could hardly stand at this point and it had only started, once they got into the car vic called the hospital for them to prepare for daves birth, they arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later and dave ran in holding onto Mario's shoulder, they got put into their room soon after and the nurses all ushered in to help dave through, "okay we gave you the pain meds now we just need a bigggg push from you okay dave?" the nurse at the end of the hospital bed called up to him, dave was groaning in oain already but he managed to nod to her and he started pushing "UGGGHHHTHFHHHH!!" he cried out as he grabbed onto Mario's hand harder than even he thought he couldve, "its okay baby you'll get through this... Its gonna be okay..." mario said reassuringly, dave couldn't handle this pain for any longer but before he knew it he heard the nurse say he just needed one last push and the babys out, dave pushed as hard as he could snd once the baby was out he threw his head back in relief, it felt like the world just fell off his shoulders, he couldn't believe he actually did it, even through the baby crying and the hospital machines beeping and all the screaming dave and mario began to smile and laugh in relief, it was over, he did it.

[5 weeks later]

Dave was sitting on the couch rocking the babys crib next to him trying to get her to stop crying, he fed her, changed her diaper, bathed her, but nothing would get her to go down, suddenly mario came into the room "here let me try something" he said, picking her up, she immediately settled down and just fell asleep In his cradling arms, "how do you do that??? She never goes down for me" dave said confused, "she just likes me better" mario replied mockingly, dave just replied by rolling his eyes, when mario tried to put her back in her crib she started crying even harder than before, "do you want some coffee? i feel like its gonna be a long night.." dave sighed. as much as he wanted to sleep he was so grateful for his little family, his baby rosemary and his OTHER baby, mario..