"Hes Gone." Dave X Jack Black

*flashback*

*Dave was pacing around the bathroom anxiously waiting for what seemed like an eternity, finally the result popped up. Dave stood there in utter shock looking down at the test laying on the counter. he was pregnant. Tears welled up in his eyes, his thoughts going a million miles an hour, 'oh my god i cant believe this' 'what will i tell jack' 'what if he gets angry??'. Dave tried to calm himself down but to no avail, he sat there, sobbing on the bathroom floor.*

*three days later*

"jack, i need to talk to you." dave said, visibly anxious. "whats wrong dave?" jack replied calmly, they sat in an uncomfortable silence for a moment before dave finally blurted out, "im pregnant.". Jack suddenly grinned and started laughing, "im gonna be a father! This is amazing!" he pulled dave into a hug but dave pushed him back, confusion evident on jacks face, dave looked him in the eyes and said "im not keeping it, jack." his smile dropped. "dave... Why!? Why!! Why!! Why would you do this!???" "jack..." "WHY DAVE WHY!!" "just let me explain jack.." "you cant be serious??! Why would i let you explain!?" he screamed at dave, "lets just talk about this like adults" dave pleaded. "fine, tell your story then." jack said coldly "you know i cant keep it. My job and my life are more important to me than anything, i cant give that up you know that!" he tried to explain, his voice wobbled with sadness as he tried to keep himself calm. How could he do this to him?? He thought jack was supposed to love him, to support him forever. he never would've expected this from his beloved boyfriend. "i should've known you'd say that. You surprised me dave. I cant believe you." jack said angrily "you know me jack! You know how much i need my job! How much ive worked for it! You know how much it means to me!! You know i did everything for my career!!" dave cried. "i do know. It seems like you could even *kill our child* for your career." he spat coldly.

Dave was horrified. How could he say that to him!?? Before he knew it he had swung at jack and hit him across the face. "oh my god! Jack!!" dave screamed "im so sorry!! Are you okay?!?" jack just got up silently and walked into their bedroom, dave ran after him, tears once again starting to fall. "jack please!!" he pleaded as he watched his boyfriend pack a suitcase full of his things, he was leaving him. "i cant believe you dave." he said walking towards the front door. "jack please dont do this! Im so sorry!! I just lost my temper!!" jack just shook his head and started walking out into the pouring rain. Leaving dave alone in the doorway, he collapsed to his knees and started crying harder than he ever had before. He was gone. His beloved boyfriend-
   *ex* boyfriend. gone.

(yes this is about the zootopia abortion comic)