Chapter two - mission together Pt.1

A few days after dinner, Kanae got information from the master that she needs to go on a mission. In a small town strange things are happening. Every night one person disappears and no one knows where they are. Mainly they are womens. That's why Kanae goes there.
_____________________________________________

"Shinobu, I'm leaving. Take care of everyone when I'm gone." Kanae said and waited for Shinobu's answer before she left.

"Of course, good luck" Shinobu said peaking from her room. Kanae smiled and then closed the door behind her.

After 2 hours she arrived at the town when the demon should be. It's getting dark so she prepares herself to fight at any moment. She patrols the town for an hour and half, but then suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. Kanae's grip on her sword tightened, she turned around to face, whoever that person is. She saw a young man with blonde hair.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." The man said and smiled. Kanae let go of her sword.

"No, no. It's nothing." He looks like a normal citizen, probably biznesmen or some others important person.

"Can I help you?" Kanae continue conversations.

"No, but I wanted to ask if I can help you. You look tired, I can give you a place to stay for night.." The man said, Kanae feel like something is off with him. But what...? She doesn't know.

"Actually, I have work to do so I can't go with you. But thanks for offering me place to stay." She refused with soft smile and then they go to their ways.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile Sanemi and Tengen have a patrol around Master's mansion. They talk about random stuff.

"You know, I'm planing to visit my wife's. I didn't see them in a while" Even if Tengen's marriage was arranged he still tries to be the best husband as he can.

"Mhm"Sanemi nodded, he doesnt really care but he pretends he does. The only thing on his mind is Kanae... He likes her and he want to confess his feelings to her but at the same time he don't want to admit it. Tengen noticed that something is bothering Sanemi.

"What are you thinking about?" Tengen said with slight smirk.

"Not your business!" Sanemi said with rude voice, he's always like that, angry and not nice to others.

"Is that because of Kanae?~" Tengen said teasingly, he's not bothered by Sanemi's tone of voice. He put his arm on Sanemi's shoulder and pull him closer. Sanemi at this act only rolled his eyes.

"Sanemi is in love~" Tengen continue to tease Sanemi.

"No I am not!" Sanemi yelled while trying to let go of Tengen's embrace.

"Yes you are~ admit it!" Tengen continues to tease him, he knows the truth. He saw how Sanemi looks at Kanae, around her he's less violent and angry.

"You like her, admit it. If you do I can possibly help you with confessing" The gen said, not letting go of Sanemi.

"After all I have three wifes!" Tengen added after a few seconds.

"And? Your marriage was arranged you had nothing to do with it." Sanemi said with still rude voice, at least he doesn't fight Tengen any more.

"Hah?! But I still love them, I know more about love than you think." Tengen make his usual annoyed face, Sanemi's responses started to annoy him. Before they could say anything a Sanemi's crow fly to them.

"Caw, Caw! Sanemi needed at *** mountain, the flower pillar is fighting upper moon 2!" Sanemi hearing this news couldn't believe. Kanae.. and upper moon 2?! He looked terrified, the two men looked at each other and without a word Sanemi run to the place where the demon is.
_____________________________________________

Sorry, it's late but I was sick and I couldn't make it on time also that's why I make it in parts. The other part will be as soon as I can make it! Take care everyone and bye <33