Chapter 8: Acceptance (END)

3rd POV

With the unexpected detour that led Goldie to an unknown world called the Beastworld, her journey took an unexpected turn once she stepped inside what she thought was her 'grandma's home.' Contrary to her belief, it wasn't the case, marking one of many mistakes from that day. Surprisingly, these mistakes turned out to be the best choices she ever made.

Not only did she consume three bowls of porridge that day. But she also encountered three bear beastmen who, upon witnessing her eat from their bowls, claimed her as their mate. Unbeknownst to Goldie, this act was a traditional courtship ritual for orcs in the beastworld.

From the beginning, Goldie's life with the three bear orcs had a rough start. The males, desiring a change in their mate, gradually influenced Goldie's transformation day by day. Every passing day, the males observed their mate's efforts, even when she didn't enjoy it. Nonetheless, she persevered, staying true to her promise.

In the present, a couple of years have passed since Goldie's arrival in the Beastworld. The once naive girl, unfamiliar with the concept of love, soon gained a profound understanding of its true meaning. 

Despite being raised with wealth from a young age, Goldie realized that no matter how much money she possessed, it couldn't fulfill the love she truly craved

At this moment, Goldie sat on the grass outside, observing Calix and Finley engage in playful roughhousing, which elicited giggles from her. Her blue eyes turned as she heard a gruff noise, and there she witnessed small little feet running toward her.

It made her blue eyes spark in excitement, revealing her four male bear cubs. They were just a few months old, but already knew how to walk.

"Mama" they gently roared at her. Their chubby bodies rubbed against their mother, wishing for a hug.

As Goldie was about to greet them back from her arms a cub had woken up, yawning. It was her fifth and final cub, a female with black hair and big blue eyes. Just like the rest of her cubs she too had adorable bear ears.

Her four bear cubs huddled closer to their mother, whining as they too wanted to be in their mom's embrace. The cubs fought pushing their heads and bodies to their mom. The female cub his Goldie's arms had a calm face, unbothered by her siblings squishing her. She felt the warm comfort around her.

"No! I want mama" One bear cub roared.

"Mama, hug me" another cub said.

"Cubs, stop pushing. Your'e squishing your little sister" Goldie said.

"Mama!" All four whined.

With four male cubs yearning for a hug from their mom, the squeezing of bodies between cubs and mom did not cease. Eventually, Finely and Calix, who were playing, noticed the cubs bickering and rushed towards them. The two males transformed into their beastmen forms, intervening to separate the cubs.

The sleepy female cub in Goldie's arms was now cradled by Noah, who had awakened from his nap. In his bear form, he curled up with the sleeping cub in his embrace.

Goldie observed as the skirmish between Finely, Calix, and her cubs came to a halt. She smiled at the sight of the bear cubs playing with their fathers—Calix gently roughhousing two cubs, and Finely engaging in a game of chase with the other two cubs. Meanwhile, Noah was curled up, napping with her sleeping female cub.

For Goldie, who had barely known love while growing up, the only thing she had was money. Seeing the family she had created with her husbands gave a new meaning to her life. 

She felt fortunate to have ventured into the beastworld, as she could now experience the boundless love given by her three bear husbands and five small cubs.