🔓 Characters Unlocked

🛑DISCLAIMER🛑

 All images I used are not mine nor belong to me, credits to the original owners. 100% of these images were from Pinterest. If you look below the pic I listed where I found or what user uploaded it.

G O L D I E

(From: Pinterest/ Manga: My mother signed a marriage contract)

Age: 22   Birth: April 5, XXXX. 

Goldie, a naive and spoiled girl born into a wealthy family, finds that despite the power and riches coursing through her veins, life is not all fun and games. The ability to have anything she desires has led her down the path of becoming spoiled. The loving and affectionate family she once had diminished when she was only five years old. Her experience with love is perplexing, as the only thing she was raised with was money.

Her unexpected journey to the beastworld, things took a turn for the worse when she discovered that she had not just mated with one but three hot bear beastmen. Initially thinking it was a one-night stand, she realized it wasn't the case once she learned about the beastworld and its inhabitants. The bond between the bears and Goldie was permanent.

Appearance: Blue eyes, Blonde curly hair, thick long lashes, light skin, 5'5 ft tall

C A L I X

(Pintrest) 

(Pintrest) 

Age: 30   Birth: Early winter

Calix is a bold, hot-tempered, yet flirtatious bear beastman. As the oldest cub among his brothers, he faced the abusive upbringing of his late mother. Despite the traumatic experiences of witnessing many of his siblings die before his eyes, Calix is a wise individual. He considers himself lucky to have been born strong and fortunate enough to survive for so long.

Upon reaching maturity, Calix found it challenging to secure a mate. Despite his handsome and strong attributes, females were put off by his distinctive red eyes, which resembled those of a monster. Additionally, his hot temperament proved to be a drawback, as females perceived it negatively.

Appearance: light brown hair, red ruby eyes, scars on his back, mole under his left eye, tan skin, tall but robust.

F I N L E Y

(Pintrest/ manga??___ I think)

Age: 27   Birth: Late fall

Finley is a cold-looking but introverted bear beastman who struggles to express his feelings to others. Due to a poor upbringing along with his two surviving brothers after their late mother's wrath, he is now the second oldest. His introverted nature leads him to isolate himself, preferring solitude. Despite training every day and gaining immense strength, he bears scars all over his body from past fights, affecting his chances with potential mates.

When he and his older brother Calix came of age, they both set off to find mates, only to face multiple rejections from various tribes during their travels. As years passed without luck in finding a mate, Finley decided to stop and spend the rest of his life in peace. But everything changed that day once a blonde haired intruder broke into their home, eating porridge.

Appearance: short frizzy black hair, tall and muscular, dark Carmel skin tone, grey eyes, deep scars all over body

N O A H

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

Age: 22   Birth: Late spring

Noah is a soft and loving bear beastman, the youngest among his brothers. Unlike his two older brothers, who experienced traumatic events, this was not the case for Noah. Being the last cub born after his late mother's passing. His two older brothers' protection during his cubhood shaped him into an outgoing and cheerful individual. Despite the dangers in their world, Noah saw it as a bright and cheerful place filled with opportunities.

When he came of age, Noah set off to find a mate. With his good looks and cheerful attitude, finding a female was easy for him. Although he found a mate, his two older brothers faced difficulties. Noah left due to his deep brotherly bond, and the three brothers created a pact to find a mate, but it proved hopeless as females declined. But one day it changed with a certain golden hair lady entering their home.

Appearance: slim but tall, light tan skin, brown hair lengthens down to  shoulders,