ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᎧᏁᏋ

"Stiles! It's time to get up!" Woke me up from a dreamless sleep. "Who's Stiles?" I mumbled to myself getting up. I look around the room in in. "This is not my room." I say as panic fills me.  "Stiles!" I hear as my door opens. "Come on! I made breakfast, and you need to get up." A man that looks exactly like John Stilinski said. "U-um, yeah. I'll be right down." I say before I can process anything. The John look alike leaves my room closing the door with a final nod.

  "Oh god! What the actual fuck!" I whisper shout to myself as my brain catches up to the present. "That was John Stilinski! He just called me stiles!" I began to freak out more. "Ok, get yourself together. You've got this, you were obsessed with that show!" I give myself a pep talk. I began to slowly explore my now room to familiarize myself with it.

  Once I finish going through what I can I head to the only other door in my room that wasn't my bedroom door. I look through the clothes before deciding on what outfit I was going to wear. At least this stiles has better taste in clothes, I sigh to myself. While undressing from the pajamas I had on, I noticed a bandage over my right hip. "Oh shit." I whispered to myself. "Don't tell me that's a bite." I take the bandage off to see an almost completely healed bite wound. "Well shit, this is gonna be a fucked up time." 

  Once I'm dressed I go into the hall and look down. At the end of the hall is a door, I'm going to assume that's my now dad's room. God, this is so fucking weird. I mean what even happened? One second I'm going to sleep in my room the next I wake up in a fiction world as a female Stiles.

  The second door in the hall is between my room and my father's. I go to it and open it to the bathroom. I see two truth brushes and have no clue which to grab. I ignore them in favor of the sink cabinet. I open the cabinet and see an unopened toothbrush. I sigh in relief as I grab it and open the package. I quickly brush my teeth before looking up into the mirror. I stop and stare at myself.

  I can definitely tell it's not my original face but I can see some qualities. Like my skin was more a mix of Stiles's very pale skin and my normal tan skin. My hair was black instead of a dark brown, and my eyes were a dark blue instead of brown. I move my focus to my hair and grab the only hairbrush in the bathroom. I'm going to assume it's mine, unless the Sheriff grew his hair out and recently cut it. I quickly brush through my hair before trying to put it back out of my face.

  Once I'm finished, I walk down the stairs to the kitchen

  Once I'm finished, I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "Hey dad." I smiled at the man with a newspaper. "Hey kiddo." Dad said as he folded the paper up and grabbed my plate. "Are you ready for school?"

  "No, but I know I have to go." I sighed rolling my eyes. "So, where were you last night?" He questions me changing the subject. "Well, I was here until like ten because Scott called and was freaking out. He's scared about first line this year so I went over to calm him down since his mom was working last night, why?" I ask with my brows furrowed. "Oh, I thought you were listening in on my phone calls again." Dad sighed in relief. "Nah, I think I've been fussed at enough for a lifetime." I shrugged going back to eating my breakfast. "Mhmm." Dad hummed slitting his eyes skeptically.