ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏕᎥጀ

I was laying on bed when I heard a bang outside my window. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my bat as I approached the window. Please don't be Scott. I look out the window and see Derek. I quickly lifted the window open for him. "What the fuck?! You scared me, I thought you were Scott." I sighed. "Sorry, is that room still open?" Derek asks me. "Always." I smile at him as he jumps into my room softly.

"How's the back?" He asks me. "Almost completely healed. I'm cleared to play the game coming up." I smile happily. "That's good, I'll be there to watch you." Derek smiled softly at me. God, he's ugh. So hot!

"You better." I smile as I playfully push him. "Alright, I'll let you sleep, goodnight Stiles." Derek smiles at me. "Night, Derek." I smile at him as he slips past my door and down the hall.

-

"You ready for the game tonight?" Jackson asks as he approaches my locker. "Yeah, I'm ready to get back out there." I smile up at him. "After the game, you wanna go out?" He shyly asks me. "Go out?" I ask confused. "On a date." He says sheepishly. "I'd love to." I smile at him as I squeal internally. "Ugh, look at them. Haven't even been broken up for a week and he's moved on." I hear Lydia mutter to a group of girls. "Didn't you cheat on him?" A girl asks condescendingly. "That's beside the point." Lydia snaps. "Honestly, I think we only hung out with you because of Jackson." Another girl says before they leave Lydia behind at her locker.

I walk into class and see Ally. I smile at her and rush over to the seat next to her. "Try another row, sweetheart." Lydia says putting her stuff down on the desk. "Fine. Come on Ally." I say. Ally grabs her stuff before we move to two open seat in the back. Lydia looks back confused. "Aw, is consequences coming to bite you in the ass." I say sweetly with a pout.

-

"Welcome back, Stilinski!" Coach cheers as he sees me run out on the field. "Thanks Coach." I smile at him. I rush over to the bench and sit my stuff down. "You got this kiddo." I hear dad says before he pats my shoulder. "Thanks dad. Are you going to sit with the Argents?" I ask already spotting the family in the stands. "Yep, also who is that?" Dad asks pointing to Kate. "Oh, that's Kate. She's Ally's aunt." I say. "Ah, I was wondering how they were related. She looks more like a sister." Dad observes. "Yeah, they're closer in age than Kate is to her actual brother."

I see the Argent family sit there stuff down and head over to us. "You've got this Stiles! You're gonna knock them dead." Dad #2 says as he hugs and kisses my head. "Thanks dad #2." I laugh. "She rope you into the family?" Dad asks Argent. "Yeah, it's kinda hard not to let her weasel her way into your heart." Dad #2 answers. "Good luck." Mama Argent says repeating dad #2. "Kick these hormonal teens in the ass." Kate cheers before they walk away leaving me and Ally alone. "So, you've got a date with Jackson?" Ally asks. "Maybe." I say blushing. "Ahhh! This is so exciting!" Ally cheers pulling me into a tight hug. "I know! I'm so nervous! I need you to help me choose what outfit I'm gonna wear after the game!" I squeal. "You've got it." Ally giggles before the coach blows his whistle. "I gotta go." I say. "I'll be cheering you on, I may have also made a huge sign for you." Ally teases. "The woman after my own heart." I lay my hand over my heart.

"Let's go! Big night! Big night!" Coach yells. "Ready?!" "Yeah!" We yell out as we huddle. "Say it so they can hear it! Hands in." Coach says putting his hand in the middle. "What are we?"

"We are lacrosse!" The team yells. "That's right. Take the field! Let's go!" Coach cheers. I place my helmet on and run out. We get into formation and wait for the whistle blow. I look ahead to see a player smirking at me. "This'll be easy." He grunts at me. "The last one to think that got his ass laid out." I smirk at him. "We'll see about that."