ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏖᏂᏒᏋᏋ

"Come on!" Jackson laughed pulling me away form out of the school. "Where e are you taking me?" I giggled. "Somewhere we can be alone." He said as he pulled me to a bus. "But we are alone." I said as he stopped. "Somewhere we can be even more alone." He smirks as he opened the doors to the bus. I chuckle as he pulls me into it. We sit in opposite seats across from each other. Jackson stares at me before slowly getting up. I smile in anticipation before he closes the shrinking gap between us and kisses me. I gasp into the kiss as he slides his tongue into my mouth. He slowly opens my shirt exposing my bra as he moves down to my neck.

I get lost in his touch not noticing my nails extending into claws. I shift into my beta form. "What's wrong?" He asks as I pull from him. "You gotta go." I pant out as my fangs come out. "Stiles." He says looking at me. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Get away!" I growl before I jump on him. I tear my claws into his chest before I gain some form of control and go after a seat. He cries out in pain as he crawls away from me. "Run!" I roar out. He gets up and run to the bus doors. He slams into them as I stalk closer to him. My red vision picks up his movement and I pounce. Then I wake up in a sweaty panic.

"Stiles! Time to get up!" My dad shouts as he bangs on my door. "I'm up!" I yell back as I get up. I grab my outfit and run to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I'm finished I send a picture of my outfit to Allison.

"That's so cute!" - Ally 🖤

"Thank you!" -Stiles🤭

I quickly go back to my room and grab my mascara. One thing I miss is all my makeup, since a loss, I sadly think as I apply the mascara to my lashes. I grab my backpack and walk downstairs. "Morning dad." I say as I pass him. "Morning sweetie, trying to impress someone." Dad asked noticing my outfit. "Just myself." I smile at him as I grab an apple. "Attagirl." Dad smiles as he checks his belt. "Alright, I'm gone. I'll see you later." Dad says kissing my head before leaving.

-

"So, we had similar dreams with different people?" I ask Scott as I hold the door to school open for him. "I guess." Scott shrugged. "Well, I know you didn't kill Ally." I say as we walk down the hall. "How do you know that?" He asks unsure. "Cause I texted her this morning, and you'd be covered in blood." I say as I watch some boys look me up and down hungrily making me shiver in disgust.

"I don't know, it just felt so real." Scott says as we walk further down the hall. "I'm sure you didn't hurt her, again I talked to her this morning." I say as we open the door to the back lot. In front of us was a bus ripped to shreds with blood everywhere. "Ok, maybe it wasn't her, but maybe someone else." I sheepishly say looking at the bus.

Scott starts freaking out and rushed back inside to look for Allison. "Dude! I told you I talked to her!" I yell chasing after him. He continues spiraling as he runs down the hall. "God! He's an idiot for not listening to me!" I whisper to myself angrily. He then knocks into Allison as he looks around. "Sorry." She says as she drops down to grab her fallen bags. "No, it was my fault." Scott breaths in relief. "You're ok." He sighs. "Yeah." She smiles.

"Attention students. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our busses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you." The principal announced over the intercom making everyone groan. I walk away and go to class.

-

"What if it was my blood?" Scott asked for the fifth time. "Dude! Do you think you're the only one worried about this. I had the same dream as you!" I whisper shout to him. "I-I know. I'm just scared." Scott sighed. "Me too! Now pay attention!" I roll my eyes irritably. Why is he so focused on himself I'm in the same boat, I think to myself.