ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏕᏋᏉᏋᏁ

It was the day after the dance, I was sprawled over Ally's bed when I heard chuckling. "You know, I like my daughter to be alive." Dad #2 laughed as I looked up. "Wha-?" I began to say but was cut off by a wheezy groan. "Get...off." Ally wheezed before I was thrown off the bed and into the floor. "Well, that's some way to wake up." I grunt as I lay on the floor. "You were crushing me, what did you expect to happen?" Ally asks as her head peeks over the bed. "Well, sorry! I didn't know you were so comfy." I sass as dad #2 chuckles and helps me up.

  "Alright, breakfast is ready. Come down when you are ready." Dad #2 says before kissing both of us on the head and walking out. I groan as I flop back onto the bed making it bounce. "You weigh a ton." Ally groans from next to me. "And you are soft, like memory foam." I jokingly sigh dreamily. "Maybe I'll lay back on you."

  "Nope! Nope! I'm up and getting ready!" Ally shouts as she jumps from the bed and scurries to her closet. I laugh as I sit up and go to her closet as well. "God! Stiles, more of your clothes are in here than mine!" Ally groans as she goes through the clothes. "They wouldn't be if you didn't steal them." I laugh as I grab an outfit.

  I quickly change in Ally's bathroom after brushing my hair and teeth

  I quickly change in Ally's bathroom after brushing my hair and teeth. "After breakfast, I'm going to the hospital." I say as I walk out. "Why?" Ally asks. "Volunteering." I shrug as I sit on her bed waiting for her to get finished. "Ah, gotcha." She nods as she fixes her hair in the mirror.

                                        -

  I walk into the long term care wing and sign my name into the visitors log. I walk to Peter's room and sit in the seat at his bed after closing the door. I get comfy and raise my leg into the chair and rest my head there. "How's the brain?" I ask after checking no one was near here with my hearing. "It's getting better but it's not great." Peter says as he 'wakes' up. "How's the chest?"

  "Healed. Are you ready for a therapy session?" I ask him. "Therapy?" He asks confused. "Uh, yeah. You need it if you want to become better." I shrug at his expression. "Fine!" He groans and sits up.

  I go through each step the psychology book mentioned with him. "You did great Peter!" I smiled cheerfully at him. "Yay!" He mocks as he raises his hands and waves them around. "Hey! Don't mock me." I say squinting my eyes at him playfully. "Me mock? Never!" He says dramatically with a fake hurt expression. I roll my eyes before cracking my neck.

  "I heard there was a dance last night, how was it?" Peter ask me. "It was great, until Scott appeared." I groan rolling my eyes. "I regret biting him. What was my wolf thinking?!" Peter says curling his lip in disgust. "Um, I have no fucking clue but it needs to get its shit together." I say pointedly. "Hey, only I can insult my wolf." Peter says. "Fine!" I groan as I let my head fall to my knee.

  "Stiles." I hear a voice whisper. I look up and frown. "What Peter?" I ask. "Nothing, I didn't say anything." He frowns at me. "Mhm." I shrug going back to talking with him.