ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᎦᎧᏬᏒ

I was at Ally's house again for a sleepover. "So your aunt Kate is coming over?" I ask nervously. "Yeah, but she's super nice." Ally assured me. We hear a door close and footsteps head toward the front door. We both turn to each other before walking toward the banister. "What's going on?" Ally asks as we see her dad about to leave. "Your Aunt Kate just texted me I'm heading out to pick her up." Mr. Argent answers. "It's two in the morning. Is everything ok?" She asks as she yawns.

  "Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble." He brushes off. "Not serious, is it?" Ally asks concerned. "No, just a flat tire. Go back to bed, both of you." He says smiling up. "Ok." Ally says. "Be careful, Mr. Argent." I smile down at him. "Always am." He smiles back before we grudge back to her room.

                                        -

  The next morning Ally gets up excited before running out of the room squealing. I groan and cover my head with a pillow trying to go back to sleep. I hear another squeal before I bury my head further into the bed. "You should meet my friend! She's in my room." I hear Ally say before the door opens. "Do not awaken me! Let me wallow in self pity and sleep!" I call out. Ally giggled before ripping away the duvet. "Rude!" I say sitting up. "This is my aunt Kate! Aunt Kate, this is Stiles, my best friend." Ally says with a smile. "Ex best friend, you woke me up." I playfully flare at Ally. "Dang, are you all runway models?" Kate asks laughing. "Pssh, just me." I smirk fighting a grimace.

  "Girls! Get ready, you have school in thirty minutes!" Mama Argent calls out. "Yes mom!" Ally yells. "Yes mama Argent!" I yell out as well getting out of bed. "Where'd I put my bag?" I ask Ally searching her room. "Right here." Ally says with a smile pointing at it in the open. "It's too early for this!" I groan making Ally laugh. I grab the back and head to her bathroom. "Give her a few minutes, she's just grumpy from waking up." I heard Ally say to Kate. "I heard that!" I yell to her. "No you didn't!" She yells back laughing making Kate laugh. "I'm glad you've made a good friend." I hear her say before I focus on getting dressed.

                                        -

                                        -

  I sat in class watching as the teacher passes out our tests. "Highest score of the class." The teacher says as he hands me my test. I smile up at him as I look at my grade. "100%! Yes!" I whisper to myself as the teacher hands Scott his test. I look at his test and see he got a 62%. "Dude, you've got to study more." I say to him. "Yeah, we'll I'm a little busy." Scott snaps at me.