47. Change your mind PT.1

Steven slowly wakes up. He sits up on the floor of a dark room. He looks up and spots a high window, beaming a stream of light upon, as he realizes where he is.

"Oh, right. Prison..."

Steven then hear the door opening, and they turn around to see Blue Diamond entering the room, as she immediately begins to berate them.

"I can't believe you! Making a scene like that!" Blue Diamond yells

"We weren't trying to make a scene! We were just... dancing...?"

Steven looks around, then room to find Connie and Turquoise is nowhere to be found.

"Connie? Turquoise?" Steven points at Blue

"What have you done with Connie and Turquoise?!" Steven yells

"What have I done?! What have you done!? You're the one who wanted to keep those organics from the Kyanite colony! I'm just the fool that lets you."

"... What?"

"Now your little pets are chasing the pearls up and down the halls. What were you thinking!? Letting them loose in the ballroom? They could be anywhere."

Just then, a rainbow-colored, caterpillar-like creature appears from Blue Diamond's hair. It babbles happily before Blue notices, screams in fright, and smacks it across the room, sending it slamming against a wall.

"Pink!"

The creature falls off the wall, lands in Steven's arms, and hugs him. Blue groans as she rubs the spot where the creature touches her face.

Blue DiamondUgh. Please. Just get rid of it.

With a concerned look on his face, Steven walks over to the door and lets the creature escape through a crack in the door. Blue turns to look out the window as she sighs.

"Pink... White is very unhappy with you. If this keeps up, she's going to take away your Pearl." Blue Diamond says

Pink Diamond is now in the place of Steven but still speaks with his voice. She appears remorseful, and a tear falls down her cheek.

"I know. I'm sorry..."

As the tear hits the ground, Steven cries out in surprise to find himself in Pink's body. His vision turns blurry as Blue speaks ethereally in the background.

Blue Diamondechoing "Why do you always do this, Pink...?"

Steven finds himself back in his body and in a strange pink void. Silhouettes of Gems surround him as they glare at him with glowing pink eyes with unintelligible whispers. They quickly disappear beneath view, and Steven looks up to suddenly see Yellow and Blue Diamond looking down at him with surprised, angry looks on their faces, motionless. Pearl and Amethyst also suddenly appear frightened behind Steven and are poofed by an unknown source. Steven screams and then sees Garnet also getting poofed as well. A clip of yellow, white, and blue diamond extending their hands to emit the corrupting light is shown. Steven raises his hands to shield himself from the light.

"No! Stop!"

A great glow can be seen behind, and Steven finds himself rapidly cycling between the forms of Pink Diamond, Rose Quartz, and himself. Steven grasps his head in pain as the cycling gets faster, and he screams in distress.

Steven wakes up, now back in reality, in cold sweat and breathing heavily. He quickly realizes he is himself again and notices Connie sleeping beside him and Turquoise repeatedly striking the walls with his disc blades

"Oh, Connie, you- you're here."

Connie wakes up and yawns, rubbing her eyes as Steven smiles.

"Yeah. Can't exactly leave..."