Info

Name

Name

(Y/n) Tsuyoshi

Age

16

Sex

Female

Alignment

Chaotic Neutral

Characters with a chaotic neutral alignment follow their whims and desires without being bound by any particular code or sense of morality. They prioritize personal freedom and independence, often acting on their own self-interests and desires rather than adhering to societal norms or rules.

Cursed Technique and Abilities

For The Tainted Sorrow - Your special ability. It allows you to manipulate gravity. You can change the gravity of anything you touch or manipulate the gravitons in your environment. You can reverse or enhance gravity, allowing you to walk on walls. You can control how gravity affects you as a person, allowing you to fly or shatter concrete by simply stepping on it, bullets are also useless against you as the second they make contact with you, you can manipulate them. Your control also extends to the ground you walk on, enabling you to suddenly create large craters beneath you, though this is usually done out of anger rather than as a formal attack.

Corruption - This is the "true form" of your ability. It is activated through the verses '"Nanji, in'utsu naru odaku no kyoyō yo," (Oh, Grantors of Dark Disgrace), "Aratamete ware o me samasu koto nakare" (Do Not Wake me Again.), and on activation, this ability empowers your graviton manipulation and gravity manipulation on yourself. You can crush a tank while in this form due to increased density. You also can fire pseudo-black holes out of yourself that swallow everything. Despite its power, this ability can only be safely used for a maximum of 30 minutes and if you use it even after that time you lose consciousness and can even slip into a coma. Prolonged use after the limitations can result in death.

Beast Beneath The Moonlight - Beast Beneath the Moonlight gives you the ability to transform into a white tiger. You can freely communicate in this form. The tiger is twice the size of a normal tiger.

Full body to partial transformation - You have shown several varying states of transformation, which range from a rather large full tiger form, to just slit pupils and tiger stripes on your face. You can transform and manifest various tiger body parts at will, such as tiger forearms with claws or a tiger tail.

Regeneration - Also notable is that your ability has extreme regenerative powers capable of healing bisection and amputation almost instantly but at the cost of your stamina.

Increased speed, strength, and stamina - You have shown to possess immense speed, stamina, and strength on several occasions. You have also been shown to be a natural fighter in close combat and have shown to be very cunning in battle in several fights.

Enhanced senses - Due to the tiger's nature, you can hear and see above what is normal for humans. You can sense danger from above or see something very clearly from a distance. You can sense other people's presence, or use the tiger's sense of smell to detect scents from people.

Enhance durability - With the tiger's power, you can withstand physical attacks or resist damage including sword attacks, extreme falls from heights, or even shots on your forehead. You are also able to endure multiple attacks from an enemy or even explosions.

Moreover, you can use the tiger's parts as part of his ability even if you are in partial transformation:

Tiger Claws - The tiger's claws can cut through physically cursed techniques.

Tiger Tail - You can make the tiger's tail appear to grab someone or something.

Tiger Fangs - As part of your ability, you can use the tiger's fangs to catch a fast object like a bullet or break a weapon used against you, such as a gun.

Master in physical combat and weaponry - You can use almost all kind of weapons, but you rely on your technique more.

Domain Expansion

Infinity Castle

You use your cursed energy to create a castle that looks like it keeps on expanding

You use your cursed energy to create a castle that looks like it keeps on expanding. It has multiple doors and stairs moving from one place to another. Once inside your domain you have absolute control over it and the person or curse inside it. You can kill them again and again and revive them to torture them again. The curse or person inside it is under complete control of you.

EXTRA

I won't be mentioning the ages but there is a five-year age gap between you and Satoru.