Past Chapter 5 Lavender

"Wake up, (Y/n)~" You groaned hearing Satoru's voice. Pulling the covers over your head you try covering your ears and sleep.

"Too early..." Turning around, you try sleeping only for the covers to get yanked off, exposing your bare skin to the cool morning air. You sat up annoyed that your precious sleep was ruined.

"You have exactly ten seconds to explain why you woke me up."

"(Y/n) it's morning and you should be awake!"

"Interesting... I didn't know you wanted to die today." You look at Satoru with a pissed-off smile.

"(Y/n) you can't kill me!"

"Too bad, I've already decided how." You lunged at Satoru transforming mid-air into your tiger form. The man tried escaping but you pinned him down. Your huge body was towering over his. Satoru lay beneath you helplessly. You glared down at him with your cerulean eyes.

"(Y/n), you have a mission. Please kill me after that." You sigh and turn around transforming in your human form.

"Gottcha!!"

"Aaah!" Satoru tackled you to the ground. You lay on your stomach and tried standing only for Satoru's body weight to force you down. You turned around lying on your back. Your eyes connect with Satoru's sapphire eyes. Satoru leaned down, his warm breath fawning on your face.

"How do you like the view missy?" You swung your fist at him but he caught it and pinned it down.

"You are awfully angry today."

"Let go of me trashy Toru!"

"Ouch, I'm wounded," Satoru spoke feigning hurt.

"I'm getting late, I don't want another lecture from the Higher-ups because of you!!"

"What are the magic words~" You groaned making Satoru smile sweetly at you.

"Satoru please leave me."

"As you wish my lady." Satoru stood up and pulled you off the ground by your hand. You pinched his cheeks pulling him down.

"Ow, ow. ow!"

"Don't mess with me again okay?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good." You stopped assaulting his cheeks and walked away to your room to get ready for the mission.

"Time to go." You take your twin daggers from the cupboard. Twirling the daggers in your hand you make your way to meet the Higher-ups and get debriefed for your mission. As far as you have been told it is a grade one mission. While you are only a semi-grade one sorcerer you have no issue taking the mission up. You are always up for some adrenaline rush. Walking out you saw the first years training.