Past Chapter 4 Daisy

You've been looking forward to this all week – an Avengers movie night with your dear friend Megumi. As the evening sets in and the popcorn pops in the microwave, you can feel the excitement bubbling up inside you. The anticipation of spending quality time with Megumi, indulging in your favorite superhero flicks, and perhaps engaging in a bit of silly fun is almost palpable.

Megumi arrives with an armful of snacks and a small smile reserved only for you. His eyes sparkled with excitement. "Hey there, superhero! Ready for an epic movie night?" He asked, setting down the snacks on the coffee table.

"Absolutely!" you exclaim, as you give him a warm hug. "I've been waiting for this all week."

Together, you set up the living room with cozy blankets and pillows, creating the perfect movie-watching nest. The scent of freshly popped popcorn fills the air, adding to the festive atmosphere.

With a flick of the remote, you start the marathon with the first Avengers movie. As the opening scene plays out on the screen, you and Megumi can't help but cheer as your favorite heroes make their grand entrances.

Throughout the movie, you and Megumi engage in playful banter, debating which Avenger is the coolest and which villain is the most intimidating. You both laugh at the witty one-liners and gasp at the intense action sequences, completely immersing yourselves in the cinematic world of superheroes.

But it's not just about watching the movies – you and Megumi make it a point to inject some silliness into the night. During the quieter moments, you take turns impersonating your favorite characters, putting on exaggerated voices and striking dramatic poses that have both of you in fits of laughter.

As the night wears on and the marathon continues, you decide to take a break between movies. "I have an idea!" You exclaim, your eyes gleaming mischievously. "Let's do some skincare!"

He raises an eyebrow, intrigued by the suggestion. "Skincare during a movie night?"

"Oh come on please it would be fun!!" You look at Megumi with your best puppy dog eyes. Megumi turns his face away, but you are quick to move. Standing in front of him with your cute face, Megumi sighs abandoning his masculinity.

"Fine, I'll do it." Overjoyed you hug him nuzzling your face against his cheek. Unknown to you, Megumi had a smile on his face.

With that, you both head to the bathroom, raiding your skincare stash for an array of masks, creams, and serums. Back in the living room, you spread out the skincare products like a mini spa, ready to pamper yourselves while still enjoying the movie marathon.

With face masks applied and cucumbers on your eyes, you both lounge back on the couch, giggling at the absurdity of the situation. "Who knew skincare could be so entertaining?" you muse, trying not to laugh as the Avengers battle it out on screen while wearing hydrating masks.