Prologue

I dashed through the woods, ignoring the grass which stung my feet like broken glass.  My bloody hands and legs were soon to pass out - I felt my vision getting blurry from the severe blood loss and sounds of blood bath behind me splashing around, scratching the woods. Nevertheless, I had to retreat successfully.

I must...

Screams of desperate children filled my eardrums.

I must...

Bullet noises shushed the world behind me.

I must...

Safety helicopters soon devoured the woods.

I must escape!

Suddenly, a loud speaker interrupted the loud ringing resonating in my ears.

"Raphael Castellan, I repeat, Raphael Castellan. We are here to provide medical care immediately for you, ordered by the head."

Almost immediately, a rope got swung down towards me from a helicopter with the Castellan logo on it. As I climbed up, I knew...that I'm screwed.

Immediately inside the helicopter, I saw Eugene, Charles and his daughter, and Goo. They all had bright smiles adorned on their faces, but I knew what I had to do. I placed my hands in front of me to allow Goo to tie them up with rope. 

"Did dad sign the contract with you?"

"Yes, and I must say...I was quite shocked that he agreed to such an advantageous contract (on our side, of course) with us...he must've been very desperate to give you to us." Eugene smiled.
I grit my teeth silently with clenched fists.

"The contract only said I would work with you for five years, it didn't say I should be treated like an object," I said with a hardened face. "Besides, you should try using a better rope to bind me," I added, stretching my wrists apart, easily snapping the rope in half.

The guy named Goo suddenly smiled like a sadist, and I swear I can feel his eyes darting up and down my body even without looking. (Raphael has no idea how much his toned and muscular, tall body turns people on. He so happens to wear a black tank top and khaki pants that define his body well.) The girl, Crystal Choi also looks like she's drooling, but the moment I looked at her, she avoided eye contact. I guess Charles is the only normal one here.
I was wrong.

"From now on, you are going to J High, where you have to protect my daughter."

"I don't want to."

Charles seemed to know what I was thinking. 

"Just treat this as your first relaxing time, since I know you had a hard time escaping those people your whole life."

I groaned. Of course he knows. He probably already checked my whole background and secrets. Just then, I winced at the sudden pain as a person's hand slipped onto my wounded thigh. "Hey, watch your hands-"

The girl retracted her hands, her face with a huge red hue.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes..." she shivered.

Being a gentlemanly and elegant man who comes from a prestigious wealthy family, I placed my clean jacket on the nurse's shoulders. Her face reddened even more, but she managed to professionally clean my wounds. Just as I was thinking what to do, I felt pairs of eyes staring daggers at my skull. I turned around to see Eugene, Crystal and Goo looking at me.

"What's wrong?"

They shook heads.

Inside their heads - that nurse needs to be fired...tch

(Of course, Raphael was unaware and continued minding his own business.)
.
.
.
Just like that, the sixteen year old's story just begun.