Chapter 5: Festival (pt 2)

"Ray, carry me to the restaurant."

"..." Raphael smiled brightly.

Today, Lala's actions were quite questionable. Firstly, Lala's driver drove them to the middle of nowhere and made them step out in the rain. Raphael was forced to hold the umbrella entirely on Lala's side whilst his entire body was drenched. Secondly, after the rain stopped, Lala's feet hurt and he was forced to carry her bridal style towards the restaurant. Lastly, after eating, they went to watch a movie and Lala kept hugging him while watching her chosen horror movie. She even made a mess of their popcorn.

Lala seemed to have a fetish for hugs (does that even exist?) because she kept hugging him and seeking comfort from his arms hugging her back. Whenever he didn't return the hug, Lala would make him do more 'chores' for her.

Lala took Raphael's kindness for granted, making him do more hellish things for her. Everyone in his department felt bad for him, so they tagged along to make sure he was safe. Even Beom was worried. But Raphael didn't mind, because he kept anxiously looking at his phone. What did Gun mean when they needed to talk tomorrow?

Just after their movie date, they parted ways (of course through many struggles).

"Remember to call me whenever you have time, Ray~ uwu~"

Raphael ran like there was no tomorrow.

.

.

.

[10:04 p.m.]

Raphael drove to the Workers' building and headed up to work. There, he was greeted by some workers and returned the greetings until he met Yuseong.

"... (Eugene wants to see you.)"

"Ok."

Yuseong gave a simple black mask to cover up Raphael's face.

"... :)"

After Raphael wore it, he head towards the room and knocked. After a short "come in", Raphael saw Eugene sitting on his chair. His neat desk had a new vase of jasmines on it, leaving the room full of its scent. Sitting on the couch were two executives and one female president wearing masks.

"Sir, what is it that you require from me?"

"I want you to meet the second affiliate's members," Eugene said. "This is Neko, the president of Lucky Casino, and beside her (the blonde) is Nomen, and the other is Daruma." He then pointed at Raphael. "He is my new secretary, Jun. You should probably be familiar with his name because he is often affiliated with Club Vivi."

All of them wore masks with their names as the meaning.

Raphael bowed 90 degrees and shook each of their hands.

"Sir, is there a reason why I need to meet them...?" His voice sounded dejected like a lost puppy (to Eugene).

"No worries, I just need you to be acquainted with them, since you will host an event with them in the future," Eugene slid his hands on Raphael's back to comfort him. His hand so happened to slightly brush on his injury, sending a tingling sensation.

"Y-yes, sir..."

Raphael smiled through the pain.

Neko's POV
Gosh, even through his mask, I could see his beautiful diamond eyes and his voice is as smooth as butter. That precious soft skin of his when I shook his hand...I really want to see what he looks like without that mask...would he be a bunny, or a softie in disguise as a tiger?
.
.
Surprisingly, Nomen and Daruma had the same thoughts except one of them was being in denial, obsessed with their boss.
.
.
[next day]