5. - "Observe."

1 AC, Kingslanding

After Isabel's rather.. fiery wedding night, She decided to visit Visenya again. She knew Visenya resented her, she made no secret of afterall.

Isabel had some audacity, this was certain. What did she expect to accomplish, by coming to Visenya again? What would she have done this time? Visenya rolled her purple eyes and crossed her arms across her chest as Isabel entered. "Well? What is it?" She asked, her patience running thin.

"I do not wish for us to be resentful of eachother. I still highly respect you, even if you think of me as a whore." Isabel flashed a small smile.

"You married my husband, do you expect us to become friends? What madness is this?" Visenya demanded, now truly losing her composure. Isabel must have known how angry the Queen would be about this, and yet she still expected Visenya to forgive her so easily. How foolish.

"I have no wish to become your friend."

"That is fine too, I respect your sentiment." Isabel said, slightly upset.

I really don't want to be her enemy, but she is making it hard for me.

Visenya stayed silent for a moment, before coming up with a plan.

"I can offer you forgiveness and a small measure of friendship, if you promise me that you will never take my husband's attention away from me." Visenya offered, though her tone did not seem to hint at a true olive branch being raised. But she had to try, for the sake of her marriage (and peace of mind) - she would allow Isabel as a secondary wife, but not as an antagonist.

"That is an amazing suggestion! Perhaps the three of us could spend time together to avoid anyone being neglected?" Isabel asked with a huge amount of excitement.

Visenya gave Isabel a look that could kill, though now her anger had finally faded. She shook her head, and finally released her grip on the cup she was holding.

The Queen would have to tolerate the young Isabel it seemed, but did not have to suffer her incessant cheer. She was the wife, at least for now, and she intended to be the only wife.

"No. Just you and Aegon. I will tolerate you marrying my husband, but I shall have my marriage and my intimacy. Are we understood?"

Isabel seemed shocked at this statement.

"I meant like a walk, your intimate life is none of my business dear! Gods be good."

Visenya looked at Isabel, who seemed to be genuinely shocked at the idea of her joining them in the marriage bed. The Queen almost chuckled now, and could not help but feel that the two of them were of very different mindsets. And perhaps Isabel had learned her lesson now.

"Yes, I understand." The Queen said, her tone softer now. She had grown tired of shouting and yelling to this girl; she almost hoped that this was a joke.

"We understand one another then."

"I'm glad we came to an agreement, perhaps our children could one day marry eachother to unite the house even closer together." Isabel proposed.

"I think that is a very good idea, dear, I have no wish for this to be an eternal feud between us. My children shall marry your children." Visenya nodded, and put on a smile for the girl. "Now, let us hope that your husband can still love me now that he has a third wife."

"He of course can, he'd be a fool to not love someone like you." Isabel smiled warmly.

"If I may offer you one more piece of advice?" Visenya raised an eyebrow, wondering if this girl truly did have good intentions with this marriage, or she she had some ulterior motives? But, as she had said, she did not wish for eternal war - she was willing to accept this girl now as a third wife. She would be cautious of her, for now, though.