XIV

DAE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She woke up earlier the next day and quickly dressed with the help of Neviska, Dae had this smile on her lips since last night, the bracelet she had worn was still around her wrist securely. She cherished it and often stare at it. Neviska had noticed this change but didn't say much, she was just happy that the girl is finally adjusting well to her new life.

Neviska had dressed her in a fine red silk, with golden highlights and fine embroidery, Dae looked at herself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize herself. Back in the tower she was used to wearing old rugged dresses. The fabrics used were rough and often times made of grass, it made her skin itch a lot, it was uncomfortable to wear. But now she got to wear the most fanciest dress, she get to take a bath everyday, and it's always warm. Breakfast was always served warm. It was something she was thankful to have.

Her thought was cut short when a soft knock on her door distracted her. She looks at Neviska who finished fixing her dress.

"Come in." She called and the door opened. It was Odette, and at that moment Dae couldn't fight the blush that makes it way to her cheeks, nor the way her heart leaps, already knowing what Odette is about to say.

"The princess requires your help." Was all she said, Dae nods her head and followed her out the room but not without saying her food bye to Neviska. Odette opened the door for her, and upon entering Dae stops abruptly, startled by the sight of the room.

"Did something happen to the princess?" She asked worriedly, well the room was trashed, pillows lay around the floor, some vases had fallen, the bed cover was torn. Some of the books lay scattered.

"The princess... Had some tantrum last night. But she is fine." Dae looked at Odette who looks uncomfortable standing their with her. It seems like it pains just by standing in the room.

"Anyway go ahead, the princess is waiting for you." She ushered her, Dae didn't question her anymore and just went to the bathroom where the princess awaits her. She saw her there, in her tub relaxing like how a goddess would, Dae slowly approached her.

"Your highness?" She called for her, Roshanne turns to look at her and smile.

"You're just in time." Roshanne stated and extended her hand for Dae to take, she quickly noticed how the princess looks tired, there was a visible dark circle under her eyes.

"Are you alright your highness?" She inquire before she sat by the side of the tub and pick up the scrub as well as the oil that she would be using to apply to her grace hair.

"Mmm... Just tired, nothing I can't handle." Dae nods her head and began to do her job, making sure to be careful not to graze her highness breast, nor to touch her other privy part.

"Do you love my gift?" She smiles and nods her head, her hand stops when the princess grabs her wrist and admire the bracelet she has on.

"It's suit you good."She told her as she run her thumb along it, Dae watches how her finger move, suddenly mesmerized. She remembers how that soft thumb of her run along her lower lip to caress it, it made her shiver and the princess didn't miss it, she suddenly pulled her closer to her. Her face just a few inches towards her.

"Show me how much you appreciate it then." She dares her, Dae swallowed and looked at her highness's eyes, then her eyes wonders towards her pink lips.

"H-how would you like me to show it your highness?" Her eyes never left the princess face, she marvels at how pristine and perfect it looks. Slowly the princess guided her hand between her legs. Dae tenses and looked panicked.