Chapter 3

[CHAPTER 3]

• BOYS BATHROOM •

MICHELE AND SIMONE WALKED IN FRONT OF ME INTO THE CLASSROOM

So they sat next to each other. I sat down a little more in the back at one of the few tables where nobody sat yet.

I didn't want to sit next to a boy, as I didn't want anybody assuming anything. I glanced around at the almost full classroom, my eyes fell on the boy who is saw earlier at the courtyard. I sat one table next to him. But then I realized I maybe stared for a little too long as he had noticed it too.

I looked straight ahead of me pretending that I wasn't looking at him a few second ago. I could have probably pulled it off if my cheeks weren't flushed and if my ears weren't turning red.

He let out a small laugh and turned back to his friend. I looked down to my desk too embarrassed to scan the classroom again. I think he was the only one who noticed and I was thankful for that. My cheeks were a bit pink and I was still looking down.

When everyone was already seated the last person walked in the classroom. It was another girl, she had shiny blond hair and her skin looked like it was made out of porcelain. She could see a few boys had quieted down out of awe.

She chose to sit next to Pichon instead of me, which was an odd choice but I knew Pichon wasn't like the other boys so it didn't shock me.

The teacher cleared her throat "My name is Madam Giraud, I am your form teacher for this year."

She forced a smile upon her face, but when she saw the blond girl sitting next to Pichon her expression turned into a displeased one.

"And what is your name mademoiselle?" she squinted her eyes like she was testing the new girl.

The girl stood up and proudly stated her name "Annick Sabiani." but the teacher still looked displeased.

"And where do you think you are miss Sabiani? Do you think you are permitted to sit next to a boy? Pick up your things." Her face reddened a little bit out of embarrassment, just like mine had did a few minutes ago.

Annick bent down to grab her stuff but our teacher stopped her. She held out her hand, "No you." She pointed at Pichon, signaling for him to move somewhere else instead of Annick.

"Move to the back." She still had a mean look on her face, she looked like every mean teacher ever. She reminded me allot of the old nuns that used to teach me, and just thinking back on my memories sent shivers down my spine.

"But I won't be able to see Miss."

"Back row I said!" She looked at him with a blank expression waiting for him to move. Pichon stood up with a defeated look on his face and quietly moved to the last few open seats in the back.