Chapter 7

[CHAPTER 7]

• TOMORROW AT MY HOUSE •

I ENTERED THE GATES OF SCHOOL LIKE USUAL, walking along side Michele and Simone

I ENTERED THE GATES OF SCHOOL LIKE USUAL, walking along side Michele and Simone. I saw her glance at Jean-Pierre, I think someone has a crush. I think Simone thought she could hide her longing gaze but I noticed. Luckily for Simone Michele didn't.

Next to Jean-Pierre stood Louis, I gave him a small smile which was my signature greeting for him. And as always he returned it.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Descamps and his friend walking into school. He was looking back at me with his jaw clenched.

I raised an eyebrow, I don't think I'll ever figure this boy out. One minute he's nice and the next he looks at me as if he's ready to kill me.

I continued walking with the rest of the girls by my side. Boys were confusing and I'm afraid it was gonna stay that way for the rest of my life.

We had Le Goff this period, and even though I drifted off almost every lesson, I still got some pretty good grades. I mean they weren't as good as Annick her grades but it was fine for me. I never felt the need to achieve top of the class.

"As you know this is a school where we like to experiment with new methods. Next week we're trying something new." The teacher was handing out papers to us all.

When he was finished handing everything out he went back to stand in front of the chalkboard where he finished his sentence.

"You're all going to prepare a presentation, but in pairs. I'll decide the group and then every pair of students will present their work to the class."

Michele and Simone got lucky as they got paired together. Pichon was paired with Annick which he was bullied about by Descamps and his friends.

I wasn't so lucky either, I was paired with Dupin. One of Descamps friends and co-partner in crime, meaning they bullied everyone together.

I would've rather been with Annick or Laubrac, matter of fact I just wanted someone who actually had working braincells and who wasn't such a prick.

I think I wouldn't even had minded working together with Descamps as he had shown his nicer side yesterday. Seconds after that thought he made pig sounds at Pichon. Never mind he was definitely still a major asshole and I cringed at myself for my thought just a few seconds ago.

We were sat outside, Michele and Simone talking about where they would work on their project. I sat besides them working on some of my homework for tomorrow. I was lost in my homework until I saw two feet standing in front me over the edge of my history book. I also noticed Simone and Michele had stopped talking.

Somebody cleared his throat signaling for me to look up.

I looked up, standing in front of me was none other than Descamps. I raised my eyebrow for the second time today. I waited until he said something,