Chapter 4

[CHAPTER 4]

•  PORTRAIT •

WE WERE ALL SAT IN THE CAFETERIA, ALL THE GIRLS SAT ON ONE TABLE

WE WERE ALL SAT IN THE CAFETERIA, ALL THE GIRLS SAT ON ONE TABLE. The girls were talking about how some of the teachers were ignoring us. While I was talking I was playing with my food, it wasn't the most delicious food but it was oke.

I played around with my fork while the conversation went along. I looked around, the difference between the boys and girls was big. The boys were stuffing their face while the girls took small bites. Sometimes i wished I could behave like a boy, to just do anything and the world would not care. I would eat as many things I'd like, and stuff my face the same way the guys did around me.

I focused back on what the girls at my table were saying. "Is it true that you're the principles niece?" Annick asked Michele. Michele let out a loud sigh and nodded her head yes.

I could see Pichon walking past our table, but he didn't make it very far as he was shoved by none other than Descamps. He landed with his hand in Annicks food, and our whole table moved. I gasped, my glass of water almost spilling over my blouse as the table moved.

The whole cafeteria laughed as Pichon took out his hand, his fingers were covered in food. It made me angry, how could he get away with this every time. And I also assume that this has been going on since before the girls joined the school, which means he'd probably been doing this for almost four years. I felt really bad for Pichon he was such a nice boy and he didn't deserve this.

"Sorry Annick." He walked to his table "Would you like my lunch?" He stammered.

"It's that moron who should give her his lunch." Michele said looking at Descamps. The cafeteria was filled with "oooo's" from the boys.

"Is there a problem with the principle's niece?" Descamps turned to around facing her better with a challenging look. "What did you tell your uncle? Laubrac is innocent, Descamps did it." he put up a high pitched girl voice mimicking Michele.

I rolled my eyes as he continued. "The principles niece and the bastard, what a beautiful love story." The "ooo's" continued as did the laughs.

"What did you even write that was so interesting earlier? Come on tell us we want to know." It was her turn to give him a challenging look. I think i've never despised someone as much as him. with his stupid signature grin on his face.

"I didn't write anything it was a drawing, hang on I'll show you." He started pouring syrup on his plate drawing something with his food. More people had started to look now, interested in the argument that was going on. His friends who already knew what he had drawn were snickering and trying to hold in their laughter.

He was finally finished "It's a portrait." He smirked holding up his drawing up of two boobs. How childish, I looked around disgusted  from the laughs that were coming from the boys around us.