Chapter 9

[CHAPTER 9]

• HIDDEN FLING •

IT WAS THE FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL FROM THE CHRISTMAS VACATION, and except for the Christmas days I had spent almost everyday of my vacation in the library... with a boy named Joseph Descamps.

Obviously not studying, but that is what I told my parents. They were proud of me doing some extra schoolwork but I think at one point they got a little suspicious when is started coming home with messy hair and swollen lips.

So to not have to reveal our secret romance we decided to wait until school started to see each other.

And even now, with school starting I had to pretend to still hate him. We both didn't really want people knowing, seeing as our friend groups hated each other.

We had agreed to meet up before school. So we stood there behind a small shed, making out hoping no one would cross our paths.

I broke off the kiss, "We really need to go to school." i reminded him out of breath. I started giggling as he started leaving kisses on my neck ignoring my statement.

I pushed him away lightly and started walking towards the route that would lead us to school, dragging him with me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into his hold and started kissing me again. He held my body close to him, roaming his hand over my body. At one point I could feel him squeezing my ass. We hadn't seen each other in days and it showed.

I broke it off a second time still staying close to him, "We can be a little late, it's not a big deal." he stated holding my face with his hands. He leant in to kiss me again but this time with much trouble I leant back.

"Come on. We can't both be late, people will get suspicious."

I started dragging him again he let out a load frustrated groan but this time he obliged, he wasn't entirely happy with my decision.

We started walking to school. Now we were holding hands but when we would arrive at school we had to go back to hating each other again, so I cherished the moment holding on tight. I don't know if I was able to do it, pretending to hate him and to ignore him the whole day.

We were getting closer and closer to school and it was time to go our separate ways. I would go first and 30 seconds later he would follow behind. I let go of his hand and gave him a kiss on his cheek saying goodbye.

"I'll see you after school okey?" He said playing with a strand of my hair before letting me go.

He leant against a wall taking out a cigarette. I could feel him still staring at me when I went around the corner, seeing the rusty old gates in front of me.