It Prologue time!

It's shirou time! Anyway, I'll give it a try to be atleast good writer to create good Fanfic in this crossover hell. I just tired of Bullied mc and decide to do my own thing... Anyway, have a great time reading this book.

"I am sorry everyone..."

In a place full of snow that never stops raining, One man is lying in the snow while his clothes are full of fresh blood. The bright hair with dark yellow eyes bright, with his face full of regret and tear, unable to fulfill one wish...

One wishes to come home, and to be there with someone that precious to him after finishing his 'mission'...

Flashback

"Shirou! You really really that hopeless? I wish you would stay here for long but..." A voice echoed into his ear while outside of his home, prepare for the long journey of the Hero of Justice.

"Tohsaka-san? I-i am sorry about I can't stay longer on my house, know that how much pain you are when I wasn't with you..." Man replied while turn his head around to see his lover come out from his house and stand Infront of him, her head face down.

He was Shirou Emiya, the Man who have dream to become Hero of Justice in modern day that full of impossible to become one. Yet he unyield to become one, even mean to walking into hell full of suffering and pain.

"I know, I know that much... It just pains me very much to see you every few months, knowing that there are a possible that you wouldn't come back alive..." Black hair woman speaks while trying to hold her tears from falling into her cheek, aware of he just want continue his dream.

"Tohsaka-san... I know it pain to you, it also pain for me to leave you as well, but... On this path I chose to be since I was saved by him, I would never stop to believe my dream even I facing such difficult challenge to meet." Shirou emiya said while his hand on her shoulder, his expression was filled with warm smile.

"... I know that idiot, just promise me... Just one, that you would come back this time after your 'mission', just remember it idiot" black hair with twin tails said while lift her right arm and pinky finger, her eyes stare at Shirou emiya's eyes.

"Of course, I promise it. Don't you think I forget someone who saved me from death, Rin tohsaka?" Shirou emiya replied back with smile, his pinky finger meet with her finger and made a pinky promise, as both of them just give each other hugging before he walk back to his journey...

Flashback end

'Just... False promises I made, an unfulfilled wish that never completed.' Shirou emiya thought trails off while stare into beautiful sky, his blood slowly gone from his body and feeling colder overnight.

'Sorry everyone... I am sorry for fail my promise, rights tohsaka-san? Know that I'll can't meet you next time..' the last thought of him with his sight slowly gone, his eyes closed after feeling his soul wasn't in his physical body.

Thus, ending the tale of One man that want become Hero of Justice and unfulfilled wish from his friend. Such Tragic ending for Man who lost his identity in Flame, however it not the true ending for Shirou emiya that he expected..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In somewhere between death and Life

Soul of Shirou emiya was fly in void full of blackness, he slowly open his eyes and see unknown place. He looked around to see if anyone can explain where he is, but all he sees is Void, until...

"Shirou emiya, The Hero of Justice, The survivor of the Great fire of Fuyuki and The last Hero from Humanity history. It is such an honor to meet ya, but I don't have more time for it." A Feminine voice was heard, shirou emiya just look at everywhere to see if there anyone there.

"No need to look everywhere, because I am everywhere.. I am it bad joke, right?" A Feminine voice said while admit that 'she' make bad joke.

"... Just where I am and why I am here? Did you bring me to this void?" Shirou emiya question 'she' while still concerned about everything.

"Well, I suppose you ask the reason huh? It is because you being given a second chance to start Your journey in Another world, a world that full of Hero." A Feminine voice rang into Shirou emiya's head as he just little surprise that it become little louder.

"World full of... Hero?" Shirou emiya surprised to heard it, know that there another world beside his world but to heard there World full of....

"Yes, I can confirm to said it. However, the world was being threatening from inside with corruption, false hero and other. Your destiny is still not over yet, you need to save that world from corruption.." A feminine voice spoken up, with tone of sympathy.

"... Why did you choose me? Did I am the one who can save it? Or something else?" Shirou emiya throw another question to 'her', feeling that there much better person who can do it.

"It easy to answer, Hero of Justice.." 'her' statelement flinched Shirou emiya for a moment.

"It is because you are really close to or even being the definition of Heroism, You answer the cries of Help from different place. Help them without any reward being given, keep continuing to help and fight for justice, know that you constantly put your life on line. You keep saving as much as you can despite knowing that you can't save everyone, go beyond what you can do to help someone. That really not need any more reasons and proofs that you really suitable for this task, right?" 'Her' word and statelement put Shirou emiya to deep thinking.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"... I can't defy about it- but... It really is true, I Am Hero of Justice. I am ready for This task" Shirou emiya answer 'Her' question with newfound determination, his yellow eyes glow bright.

"... Thank for Answer it, there another thing I want to add to your Arsenal tool." 'her' Voice echoed to his ears, his soul sudden glow brilliant light after feeling Unknown touch on his soul.

"Everything you can do now is being double by me, Your od and mana circuit." 'Her' word rang on his head, shirou emiya activate his mana circuit and feeling something else, it was like His capabilities being extend by two fold.

"...Thank, Unknown voice" Shirou emiya replied with a delightful tone, feeling thankful for 'Her' doing.

"Now, we don't have more time. I hope you are ready for this World surprise and we will meet again next time" Without any further word exchanging, Shirou emiya was send into bright light.

"Wait-"

Without finish his word, he gone from Void. The unknown being just stare at him in amusing, feeling that it would make That world different with his presence.

"Heh, i Forget to mention about other thing I gift him. Maybe he can discover his own gift in those world?" A Feminine voice mutter before decide to go somewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------

First time making shirou fanfic and isekai shit, but I think it would be fun to explore his deeds in the new world and how it impacts Anyone including Union Academy.

Yeah, I know it may not be accurate to canon.. I still learn better about other characters, and yes, there would be Different from a normal generic union academy one.

Because why not? I want to make a Selfless hero like shirou than make Self insert that very Overpower and have the biggest harem that I ever see in fiction. It's boring TBH.

Anyway, thank you for listening to my talk, Have a blessed day in your life.

Word counts: 1315