Chapter 2: Vigilante of Justice

After a whole hour was spent digging many graves and was helped by Lucia. Shirou Emiya finally finished the job as he paid respect to death before leaving out with Lucia on his side.

"... Sir, you forget to introduce yourself... What is your name?" Lucia throws another question to her, Shirou Emiya just facepalm at his forgetton of introduction himself.

"My name? Shirou Emiya" He replied in short and easy while continuing to walk toward the city, which made Lucia nod her head.

Shirou Emiya's eyes stare at the beautiful sky that does not have a single cloud, but it pleased his eyes to see nature. Lucia just continues to look at Shirou Emiya who enjoys journeys, as she doesn't have any knowledge and experience of the outside world except the stories she heard from the village.

Second pass by minute, minute pass by hour, Shirou Emiya and Lucia continue to take another steps to City as they finally arrive at the edge of Western section of Union Academy.

The city itself was filled by most advanced technologies, big building, Vehicle and many people that Make Lucia interested on Outside World. Shirou Emiya just feeling fantastic by it as well, but quick shake off because he have one important task to finished.

"... Just how big the place it is!!" Lucia said in excitement with his hand shake a lot, which put a smile to Shirou's Emiya face who like Lucia's antic.

Shirou Emiya just takes a glance at everything while trying to adapt to his new life, as it was very different like it was Earth and Sky. Despite this, he doesn't hurry about his mission but wants to spend time with her.

"Hey, Shirou! What about this one? I want to try it out!" Just like a curious child, Lucia pulls Shirou's clothes and points at the IceCream vendor with her expression to put Shirou Emiya into sweat.

"... I Don't-" Suddenly an idea appears on his mind, his face from disapprove turn into smirk, what a beautiful idea he had got.

Projection or known as Graduation Air, The magecraft that copy the physical of material and design to absolutely nearly perfect. Through this, Whoever use this magecraft can material Sword, Shield, and anything else as long as they have enough mana to materialize it.

However, it contain a lot of flaw than advantage, such as It only last for few minutes and material itself can be recognized as fake. But that does not apply to Our Hero of Justice, who knows further about this and even makes a Better version known as "Tracing".

Unlike projection, Tracing is known to be one and only magecraft that Shirou Emiya mastery to absolutely. By copying the entire history by his incredible sight, not only can he project it into Truly nearly Accurate to original, also it will last much longer than normal except Ordinary things which remain forever.

Without any wasting time, Shirou put little mana into palm of his right hand and muttering his magecraft.

「TRACING ON!」