Chapter 4: Another day of Vigilante

Yeah, just another day of the new chapter..

On another day in Union City, when Shirou Emiya was just walking across the street while carrying groceries on his hand. He was thinking about which food he could cook for Lucia.

"... Hmmm, maybe tamagoyaki or maybe western food?" Shirou murmured while stopping walking.

The traffic light turns green, Shirou Emiya just stands there while waiting for the light to turn red. Like another day, it was a very busy city especially during rush hour.

Suddenly, Shirou feels someone bump on his back and just turn his head. A Teenage girl rubs her head after bumping into his back and falling down to the ground.

 A Teenage girl rubs her head after bumping into his back and falling down to the ground

"Ouch, it really hurt" She said while rubbing her head.

"Ah, miss? Did you feel okay?" Shirou said while looking worried about Her, since his body rock itself.

"I'm fine, just feeling a little headache" She said while looking up and seeing Shirou Emiya.

"I see, do you want me to help?" Shirou replied while extending his hand to her.

"Ahh... Thank you, mis-"

"Shirou Emiya, or just Shirou. What is your name?" He said while helping her get up.

"Ruby rose" Ruby replied while smiling at Shirou.

"Alright, ruby... It red light" Shirou' Emiya said while pointing at the traffic light, which was red light.

It was the third day and he already made a friend (Lucia was except) since he arrived in this world. What more surprisingly is, both of them walk in the same direction with different intentions.

"Ah.. Shirou? I want to ask something?" Ruby Rose asks while walking beside Shirou.

"Sure, why not" Shirou Emiya responded immediately.

"Can you help me with... Well, megazines?" Ruby Rose asks while giving a goofy smile.

Shirou just raised his eyebrow before responding back.

"Well, I suppose I can help that" Shirou Emiya accepts her help, since he had nothing to do excluding preparing food for Lucia.

"Alright! Let's go" Ruby Rose said with joy, Shirou Emiya just sweatdrop at her happy-go-lucky.

Both of them just continue to walk until Ruby Rose stops in front of the shop... Or was that a Dust Shop?

"Hm, I wonder if there is a new magazine about weapons in that shop" Ruby rose muttered while Shirou just listens to her secretly.

"..maybe? I don't know about it. Maybe you would find out if both of us just enter the shop" Shirou Emiya gives a tip to Ruby Rose.

"Well! Then, let's go inside it!" Ruby Rose said happily while entering the shop, As Shirou followed her.