Chapter 5: Can You keep up with me?

Hm... I think I intentionally put something else on the title? Anyway, have good luck!

Shirou POV

It is the fourth day of this world, as I and Lucia continue to walk forward to certain destinations. I was invited to Union Academy for one reason, in exchange for one thing.

My eyes struck something that I can't help but just wonder, How big is the school? With that architecture being incredibly detailed from every corner of the building, it is undeniable to say it——

"What in the world..." Lucia's jaw dropped for the first time, the building she saw was out of the world.

My Eyes just blink for a few seconds before I recover from shock. How Grand the school and dorm, Union Academy wasn't a joke when it was said to be No.1 Academy..

"...New guest? Well, welcome to Union Academy" The soft and gentle words put my attention to someone, with my head turned around.

 Is that purple Cat girl? Or am I just misinterpreting her look? But Whatever it is, it seems Ozpin sent his people to greet us

... Is that purple Cat girl? Or am I just misinterpreting her look? But Whatever it is, it seems Ozpin sent his people to greet us.

"Yeah, my name is Shirou Emiya" I introduced myself while taking a look at the building.

Many students and teachers roam around with others or alone, with different school clothes. I keep wondering about it, did this school have no code for school clothes or what?

Lucia is just too excited with many different people she sees around, I can't blame her especially since she is just in isolation in the village. Meanwhile the purple cat just just places her hand on chest like a gentle lady, with a beautiful smile on her face.

"I am Keqing, I am here to guide you all to this Union Academy. It is my pleasure to meet you" Keqing gestures her hand to the building, but there is one person who takes the attention of myself and the other.

"Ah! Another fresh day at this academy, let's hope I just get in without anyone knowing again" That man mutters, unaware of Us who just stare at her with different emotions.