Chapter 1: Oath of Hero

"Wait--"

Shirou Emiya's word was cut as he felt wind rushed against him. His body was formed into a brilliant light that fell from the sky, like a falling star from space.

Unlike other star, He was brightest star that anyone can see from far away. The unknown star falling bring Attention to anyone who ever see it happen including Union Academy and other.

"Falling Star? It strange to see it happen early than it supposed to be, right Glynda Goodwitch?" Gray hair man with black glass said while standing outside, see Falling Star with someone as his assistant.

"It right, even I feeling something unordinary from it... I'm not sure about it, but it seems to be out of our World" Blonde hair woman with glass replied, while try to sense what the unordinary aura that emitting from Falling Star.

"... You are right, I feel the same as well. However, I think it better if we wait for something, since we don't have any information about this Falling Star" Ozpin answer while see Failing star gone from his sight, he just sigh with hope that it just he and Glynda feeling of it was not ordinary star....

Back to Shirou Emiya situation...

After fall into Unknown Jungle that nearly to village, Shirou emiya just get up from crater and look at everywhere. For his relief, he not get any injuries from falling from sky, otherwise it would be such shame to falling into death after getting Isekai by unknown being.

'First, I need figure out where I am and .' Shirou Emiya thought while walk to somewhere in middle of jungle, search safe place or maybe people that can help he understands what world he was in.

However, the more he tries to find a place to rest, the more he gets confused by feeling that he already walks the same place repeatedly. It made Shirou emiya feel a headache about it, he is not like one anime character from Certain pirate adventure.

'... Wait, if I continue to walk senselessly for long time, it useless... Wait if I try to use my sight or smell?' A new idea cross into his mind, without any waste of time, he just active his magic circuit and magecraft at same time.

REINFORCEMENT!

His vision became clearer, his smell became more sensitive, This is how he often used reinforcement magecraft that he learned during the fight against the future himself. He cannot defy it, the simple magecraft can be more useful than the complex one if they continue to improve it to a new level.

'I see clear, there a building over there..!' Shirou Emiya thought when he saw the building over thousands of Foot away from when he was, take another steps to that place.

'What...! This is-! This is the smell of Burn!' Shirou Emiya was shocked to smell the burn while walking, his eyes shaking when he sees a burning building and people run for their life.

Flashback

The building was torn apart by a flame, The scream of people around Him was heard, death everywhere around him. He cannot help but continue to walk without any direction to go, without feeling anything about what happened to people around him.

 He cannot help but continue to walk without any direction to go, without feeling anything about what happened to people around him