EP1

It's just another normal day of training in Lenibase.

Chaewon was at the shooting range in the base. She fired 10 shots and each of them landed on the target, perfectly in the middle. Suddenly, Chaewon felt someone behind her. She put down her gun and turned around. It was Ningning, Master Jennis's assistant, standing there.

Chaewon: "Ningning what's up?"

Ningning: "Chaewon, Master Jennie told me to inform you there's a new case for you guys since you are the leader of Le Sserafim."

Chaewon: "Alright, I will gather the members."

Ningning: "Gather at the Masters' office in 10 minutes."

Chaewon nodded and went to look for the other members.

Exactly 10 minutes later, they gathered outside the Master' office. Chaewon knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Jisoo: "Come in."

The 6 members walked in and stood in front of the master' table.

The base is ruled by 4 masters, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. They each have their assistant which is, Karina, Ningning Winter, and Giselle.

Right now the 4 masters are sitting at the long tables and each assistant is standing behind them.

Chaewon: "Masters, I heard there is a new case."

Jennie: "Yes, I will be handing this case over to you guys. This case is a bit different from the other case, it will need more people so we'll be sending another team to help you. And it'll be more difficult and a little creepy."

Sakura: "What is the case about?"

Jennie: "It's about bullying. And the case is named 'Mysterious Photo'."

Chaewon looked at the members to see if they wanted to solve this case.

Lisa: "So, are you guys going?"

Yunjin: "Of course, we are going."

Jisoo smiled and felt gratified.

Jisoo: "As the most powerful team under Lenibase, don't disappoint us."

Chaewon: "Of course, we won't."

Rosé: "Don't worry, we will send some members from (G)i-dle to help you guys."

After they finished discussing, they all headed to the Leni headquarters, where the teleporting area was.

The difference between Lenibase and their headquarters is that their base is where they hide and where they usually work. Their headquarters is where they put their official work that the outsiders are allowed to see, like the cases they solved and their history. The teleporting area is at the headquarters because the area is too big to fit in the base.

When they arrived at the teleporting area, the 6 members entered a station each and got ready.

Jisoo: "You guys go first, we will send the others there later."

The 6 members closed their eyes. The machine started and a bright light lit up and they were gone.

The 4 masters then went to look for (G)i-dle in the headquarters and asked them to get ready to teleport.