1

PART 1
Sai sat down on her bed with an album looking at the photos reminiscing all the memories she shared with her husband. The wide smile she had just wouldn't leave her face. She was ecstatic on the news she got today and she couldn't wait to tell her husband about it when he returns home.
Sai smiled at the photo of her and her husband, when they met for the first time 6 years ago.
*Flashback*
The new ACP had been posted to Gadchiroli. Kamal Joshi was delighted that the first ACP of Gadchiroli was his favourite student Virat Chavan.
Sai was happy about the new ACP being posted to Gadchiroli, her Aaba Inspector Kamal Joshi could finally take VRS and they could shift to Nagpur.
It was the new ACP's welcoming and Sai's felicitation ceremony where the new ACP Virat Chavan requested his mentor Kamal Joshi to not take VRS. Sai had established an instant dislike for him.
Sai and Virat shared a swordplay, they would always keep on picking on each other. But both of them even respected and kind of admired each other.
One day Virat got into an accident as the brakes of his car failed, he was declared dead as they couldn't not find his body. But Kamal Joshi did not loose hope, Virat was quite dear to him, he himself went to look for him and he did find him. Virat was quite critical, Kamal Joshi and Sai prayed day and night for his recovery. Kamal Joshi took responsibility of Virat's health when he had slipped into coma, him and Sai took care for Virat with devotion.
A month later when Virat got out of the coma the first person he saw was Sai. When Virat regained consciousness Sai got so happy.
Virat had been living with Kamal Joshi and Sai for two months now, one month of him being in coma and one month of him recovering.
Kamal Joshi was set out on the mission to catch Jagtap the goon who had been harassing his daughter Sai for a long time. During that mission Kamal Joshi got shot, in his last moments he took a promise from Virat that he'll take responsibility of his daughter Sai. Virat vowed to take full responsibility of Sai.
After Kamal Joshi's death Sai's life had as if become purposeless. Sai an 18 year old girl who had no one but her Aaba and now she had lost him too.
Since Virat had taken responsibility of Sai, the villagers asked him to marry Sai as he had been living with them for the past two months and now had even taken Sai's responsibility, so it was only fair for him to marry her. Virat agreed to marry her for the sake of his promise given to his mentor. Sai was forced into this marriage. None of them wanted to get married to each other but still did. Maybe it was destiny.
After they got married, Virat rejoined duty. Since his posting in Gadchiroli was temporary, he got his next posting in Mumbai. Sai got admission at the best medical college in Mumbai. Virat stood by her in every step of fulfilling Sai's, Kamal Joshi's and now his dream of Sai becoming a successful doctor.
It took a lot for Virat to make Sai lively again. The full of life, chirpy, brave, headstrong girl had become numb after losing her Aaba. Virat did everything to get her back to normal and he did everything selflessly without a hitch.
They did not share a normal married couple relationship at first but Virat had always been the only one she found solace in. Soon their relationship started evolving, they had always respected each other but soon the comfort came then the care and concern followed by understanding and trust, then love blossomed. They never expressed their love in actual words because what they had was beyond words could express. 7 months into the marriage and then they finally consummated. Since then they had been living a life of conjugal bliss.
*Flashback ends*
Smiling, Sai closed the album as she sat waiting for her husband.
Suddenly Sai's phone rang, it was constable Pawar. Ground slipped under her feet upon hearing what he told her. Her husband had been in an accident, he had gone to Nagpur to catch Jagtap as he was out of the jail. They had gotten the information that Jagtap was in Nagpur, they were successful in capturing Jagtap but then his father Vitthal Mane planned Virat's accident. Virat was now admitted to a hospital in Nagpur. Virat's accident had created a buzz all over the news. Sai took all the information from constable Pawar and immediately booked an out station cab and left for Nagpur.
As Sai reached the hospital, she ran towards the OT, but as she reached, she noticed a bunch of people standing outside, crying. The doctor came out, reaching out to the doctor Sai started inquiring about Virat. The people out there were puzzled. Then someone spoke:
Person 1: Excuse me, who are you? What are you doing here? And why are you enquiring about our Virat.
"Our Virat", Sai was confused but then she spoke:
Sai: I am his wife, Mrs Sai Virat Chavan.