Will you?

"Sei-kun?" I turned to the redhead that was known as Seijuurou Akashi, looking into those mismatched orbs that I came to adore so much. "Tetsuya, could you give me a hand?" He asked. I nodded and went to his side, putting one of his arm around my neck and helped him up. "Be careful, it's dangerous." I told him, and he looked down. "I'm sorry for being a nuisance," I heard him mumble, and I shook my head. "This is the least I can do after what you did to me." He gave a smile, and I smiled back.

..I wonder if he noticed it was fake.

--------

"Seijuro-kun," I called, but he didn't hear it. Well, he was sleeping, after all. Of course he couldn't. I sat beside the hospital bed he was sleeping on, holding his hand tightly, intertwining our fingers together. I slowly laid my head on the bed; my left cheek on the bed sheet as I kissed his hand gently.

"Just you wait, I'll make sure you live; even if it's the last thing I'll do," I whispered before standing up, leaving the 'white room' that I never really liked entering.

"Kuroko-san," I turned around when I heard my name being called, and I saw one of the fellow doctors Iworked with. "Hakuya-san, what is it?" I saw his expression change to a worried one, as if he was hesitant to tell me. Then I heard something I didn't want to hear. So, my nightmare came true.

There is no donor for Akashi Seijūro.

The truth is, my friend has a heart problem. He was fine a few years ago, but his condition went worse after we both ended high school. He was soon admitted to a hospital during his last year in university, and was there until now. I became a doctor to help him. I knew it would be tough, but not this tough.

"Can't we wait for a few more days?" I can't let him die. "We can wait for one more week. If there's no donor, we can't help him." A week, huh? I'm sure I will find one.

I will find one.

I went back to my office, releasing a sigh. I worked so hard to become a doctor. I worked so hard to stand here. I worked so hard to become a surgeon. But I guess this is a waste, huh?

Wait..

I can't give up now. Not yet. If I can't help him, I'll make him feel something he never felt before. That way, he won't feel so sad for leaving.

Right..?

---------

Hey guys! I know this is short, but oh well. Review it please~

Aina out!