I'm back

•Aina•

It was a miracle. He was so grateful.. So, so grateful. Finally, after years of grieving, his wish came true.

"Throw a coin in this well, and your wish will come true," said a bluenette. The redhead scoffed, looking at the well at the corner of his eyes. "Tetsuya, that's just a fairy tale. Everyone knows it's not true," he shook his head at the ridiculous thought. "It may be to Sei-kun, but not to me." He said with determination. He then took out a coin, closed his eyes and threw it in the well. "What was your wish?" Seijuuro asked, suddenly feeling curious.

"I wish we'd be together forever, no matter what happens," Tetsuya replied with a smile.

Oh, the sweet, sweet memories were so nostalgic that it was almost vivid to the other. He opened his eyes, the mismatched orbs looking at the album that had all sorts of pictures. Soon, he felt arms wrapped around his neck, and he smiled.

"Sei-kun, what are you looking at?" A tealnette, looked at him with curiosity. If you're thinking it's Kuroko Tetsuya, you're mistaken. His name remains the same, but his appearance is slightly different. This Tetsuya had a part of his hair silver in colour, and his eyed had a slightly different colour than the 'real' Tetsuya. Akashi missed the old version, but who can go against god's words? At least, he could be with his Tetsuya once more.

Now, back to the story. Akashi held the pale arms, holding them tight. "It's an album, Tetsuya. It's filled with pictures of us before -you- died," he told the other, and the shorter one hummed. "There's a lot of photos," he commented, taking the album from the other's hands. Tetsuya flipped through the pages, and stopped at one picture. His eyes narrowed, examining the photo. It was a picture of the two, kissing.

The reincarnation's head tilted to the side, trying to find the memory in his head. Of course, he couldn't. Akashi gave out a chuckle, seeing the blue-headed male's actions. "It was a long time ago, Tetsuya," he pulled the other in a hug, adoring the vanilla scent he had. "I see," the male nodded, leaning onto the other. Their eyes met, and they moved closer to each other.

Closer..

Closer..

Closer..

And they kissed.

They both pulled out a few seconds later, put the album away and continued their make-out session.

This time, I will never let you go, Tetsuya..

-----

Hey guys! How's the bonus? XD Yeah, short and lame, but who cares- /bored af tbh

Anyways, if you'd like to request a fan fiction from me, my PM box is always open! Byebye now guys ~

Aina out!