It's Time

Aina

That week, Seijuro got discharged from the hospital. Tetsuya took him to his own house, wanting to spend the last moment with him. "Is this really okay for me to stay here?" The redhead asked.

Turning towards him, a smile was given. "Before you leave, we have to make memories that I'll never forget." There was a taste of bitterness in the male's sentence, but the rednette shrugged it off with a smile. "I understand."

Since that day, both of them were always together. That Friday night, the two of them were below the moonlight, gazing at the stars above them. "Sei-kun," Tetsuya called and held his boyfriend's hand. "What is it, Tetsuya?" He asked, raising a brow. "Your birthday is coming, right?" He mumbled. "Ah, I forgot about it," he looked away, not wanting to meet the sad puppy eyes. On that day, the redhead will die.

I promised you, didn't I?

Shaking his head, he smiled. "I just wanted to tell you that I found a donor. We can be together." As soon as it was announced, the younger male hugged him, hiding his face in the older's shoulders. "Finally, I can be happy with Tetsuya.."

Happy, huh?
Happiness wasn't made for you, Tetsuya.
I know.
Are you sure about this? Yes, I am.
Good luck then.

Thank you..

• Time Skip

It was the day. Today's the day. As the male looked around the room, he didn't see that particular someone at all. Well, the other was busy, so he knew. But he could at least stay long enough to wish him a happy birthday, right..?

Then, he saw a letter at his table. It had his name on it. Raising a brow, he took it and opened the mysterious letter.

It said;

To: Akashi Seijuro
From: Kuroko Tetsuya

Happy birthday, Sei-kun! I'm sorry I couldn't stay until you woke up, but I'm quite busy. I just wanted to tell you that I wish you luck for the operation, and I hope we can meet again.

Again? What did he mean by..

The doctor came out and announced it was time. Nodding, the male lied down on the bed and let the nurses do their thing. Just wait for me, Tetsuya..

Soon, he was in the surgery room, ready for his operation. He looked around the doctors, trying to find the bluenette. But..

He wasn't there.

He turned to the doctor and was about to ask where his lover was, and that's where he was slowly falling into a very deep sleep.

Tetsuya, where are you?

-----

Seijūro Akashi

I feel light. I feel weak. I feel lonely. Lonely? I'm always lonely, aren't I? I feel sleepy. Just let me sleep, won't you..?

Sei-kun!

A voice? That sounded familiar..

Sei-kun, are you alright? Should I take you to the infirmary?

Tetsuya..?

I suddenly saw my memories. Our memories. The memories we spent together. Those happy memories I swore I would cherish them all.

"Sei-kun," I turned around to see a smiling Tetsuya, and I ran towards him, trapping him in a hug. But something wasn't right.

He was fading away.

Panicking, I looked at him and he looked back with a smile. Then, tears began to form and they slowly fell down from his adorable blue orbs. My Tetsuya was crying?

"What's wrong, what happening? Why are you fading? Why are you crying?" Too many questions were left unanswered. Then, he spoke.

"I'm happy for you, you're going to live." I was confused. "What are you talking about?" He shook his head with a smile and kissed me. I don't understand..

"Sei-kun, I love you," and with that, everything turned bright.

-----

Aina

Waking up from his sleep, the other sat down, panting heavily. "Akashi-kun!" He heard a voice. "Satsuki?" He turned to his side, seeing his former teammates inside the white room. Except for one male.

"Where is Tetsuya?" He asked, and they all became quiet. "Where is Tetsuya?" He repeated, and they all just looked away.

"Tetsu-kun is.." Satsuki spoke up, but started crying. Kise hugged her, biting his lower lip. "Kurokocchi.."

Why? What happened to Tetsuya? Why is everyone crying?

Then, a brunette opened the door. "Ogiwara Shigehiro?" The redhead was surprised to see him there. "Where is Tetsuya?" He questioned, and in return, Shigehiro gave a letter. The male took it, looked at the others before opening it.

It said..

-----

Hey guys! Hehe, sorry for the cliffhanger XP I'll do it later lmao

I'm sorry for such a depressing chapter-
Please don't kill me!
Anyways, review, review, review~!