The Letter

Dear Sei-kun,

If you're reading this, then congratulations on your operation! And I'm sorry. There are some things that I have not told you, but everything will be revealed in this letter.

To be honest, I actually wanted to become a novelist, or a teacher, or something like that. But when I heard you had a very weak heart, I was shocked. Who knew, the captain of Teiko, the head of the Generation of Miracles, the so-called heartless monster had a very limited time in this world.

That's when I changed my mind.

I had set up a new goal: to help you, Sei-kun. I've been studying non-stop, trying to achieve that goal. And I did. I succeeded, but I failed in finding a heart donor for you. I only had a week to find one, and I failed. So, I gave my heart to you. We're one now, aren't we?

Let's say that's my birthday present for you. I have a lot of things to say about in this letter, so please, if you hate me now, throw the letter away. I beg of you.

First, remember the day we met when I was practising with Aomine-kun? I thought you were going to look down on me; but you didn't. Instead, you helped me find my skill in basketball. I'm very grateful for that.

Second, remember the time you suddenly swapped places with your other personality? I thought the team was going to become weak. Again, I was wrong. The team got stronger, and it kinda made me scared.

Third, remember the Seirin-Rakuzan game? I thought for sure we were going to lose, and again, I was wrong. You came back, too. I missed the other Sei-kun very much.

Also, you weren't as I expected. Being labeled as the 'heartless monster', you care deeply for the team. You looked more charming up front. You never once gave up. Maybe that's the reasons why I fell in love with you..

When I first saw you playing, I was stunned. Then I thought, how can I play as good as him? What am I missing? But I didn't need any of those things. All I really need to do is be myself.

I'm stopping here now. I'm sorry, for everything. Also, I attached my personal items inside this letter. If you don't want it, throw it away. And remember..

I will always love you, and I am watching you from above. Thank you, Sei-kun.

Thank you, Goodbye..

Love,
Tetsuya

-----

•Aina•

A few teardrops made their way out of the other's eyes, though he didn't even bother to wipe them away.

For the first time in forever, Akashi Seijuro cried.

Shigehiro placed a hand on the other's shoulder, smiling softly. "Kuroko wouldn't want to see his lover crying."

Hearing the other's words, he nodded and wiped the salty water off his cheeks.

"Tetsuya," he mumbled. "Thank you, very much." Around his neck was a necklace, which had a slight colour of black and red.

Thank you very much..

________

Well! The letter's here. I'm super sleepy right now, so night!
That's the end of Thank You, Goodbye..! To be honest, this was inspired when I was watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ><
I'm thinking of making a sequel? Idk- but if you want, comment!
Sorry if this is too crappy for you guys- ;;