Chapter 2: Enchanting voice

It's been two days since the whole incident. The angelic hero was in her boss's office as he invited her to drink some tea to talk about the events.

"Thank you for coming Songbird after everything that happened. Tea?" He asked and she nodded as he poured some on her cup.

"Thank you. So, Leviathan La Morte, who's the leader of all villains is your brother?"

"Yes, he's my elder brother."

"So if he's your brother, how did you become what you are today?" She asked as he took a sip from his tea.

"Let's just say that choices were made and those lead as to where we are today. Honestly, I don't regret being a hero and the leader for all heroes but it's just....*sigh* I miss him. Maybe he's "evil", but in the end, he's still my brother."

"I'm sorry Magnus. I know how it feels to miss someone you love but maybe you should try and reconnect with him."

"I tried, but everytime I do, it turns out like the incident from 2 days ago. He won't listen to me because of his big ego and stubbornness. I just have to accept that he's not what he used to be and he doesn't want to associate with me." He told her and she felt bad for him. Magnus didn't deserve this, especially from his own brother, so she came up with a bright idea to help him distract his mind for a while

"Hey, me and some other heroes , are gonna hang out to a jazz club. You should come too." He was shocked from invitation but he decided to decline, as he didn't want to be a bother to them.

"I really appreciate the offer but I have many things to do like.."

"Please stop making excuses. It would make you feel better. Plus, you will take a break and spend some time with us."

"I don't know Songbird, I...." He was cut off from her sad expression as he felt like a jerk. He didn't want to ruin the fun for her and maybe she was right about him taking a break.

"Ok, fine. I guess I could come for a while."

"Great. Meet us at The Big O at around 21:00 o'clock. It's in the center of the city. See you then."

She left and closed the door behind her.

His smile turned into a frown as he opened the second drawer of his desk and took a photo of him and Leviathan when they were kids. It was when his brother showed him how to make fire appear on his hand. He smiled glumly as tears shredded to his cheeks.

"I miss you, brother."

Simultaneously, Leviathan was in his office as he was ploting his next move. He needed to get closer to that hero as he saw potential in her and she would be a pretty useful asset for his evil schemes, but the question was how.

He then heard a knock on his door, and he was annoyed but he told them to come in and he saw a young woman, that was wearing a long red dress, she had raven hair, red lipstick on her juicy lips and she was wearing red leather long gloves.

"Tornado. What do you want this time? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"No I can't actually. When people see me, they stop what they're doing because I'm a goddess."

He rolled his eyes from irritation as he returned to his paperwork.

"Ok then, I'll go and I'll leave you to your work. But it would be ashame not to share the information I have about your little birdy." She said and it caught his attention.

"What do you know about her?"

"Oh, didn't you say that you were busy?"

"Just tell me."