43EVA
__________
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Before we get into the chapter, you'll notice that i don't give a intro about me. But it's not too much to say.hey I'm tee

Just don't steal my shit and enjoy the mfn book my goolies 😘! I would NOT like my work reused or recycled in any type of shape or form.

Enjoy,

KAIYA M

KAIYA M. BROWN "kai"
📍Tallahassee, Florida
_______ _______

I put my car in park in front of my daddy's house. It was just beginning of my winter break and I rushed down here as soon as I could. Every other break almost was spent in my dorm alone, but not Christmas.

Christmas was my favorite holiday.

There were already some cars outside, quite a lot just his and like 5 more. He didn't even know I was going to be coming. I loved piping in like this, it always gave main character vibes.

I looked into my phone camera to make sure I looked good and I did. Stepping one foot out the car made me want to speed back to Georgia. I'm not exactly sure why I'm bundled up and its hot today.

Taking a look at my surroundings I made my way to the front door and I blocked the ring camera and peep hole. My daddy swear he so gangster and he got a whole ring camera.

Since both my hands were occupied I started kneeing the door, not hard. Because that shit would've hurt and sooner or later my bald ass daddy met me at the door. He was holding a long ass gun and I mugged him before he realized it was me.

"I could've ran down the street before you shot me" I said as he immediately pulled me into a hug. Next thing I know my shoulder started getting wet.

"Your big back ass wouldn't have made it out the drive way, I missed my favorite child man" he said finally letting me go and wiping his tears with my hoodie before we departed from the hug.

Big back?

"I missed you too that's why I wanted to surprise you, who all these cars is?" I asked as I stepped into the house and walked in seeing nobody was in the house. I did start to hear music in the back of the house the more I walked.

"Your brother,cousins, auntie and uncle" he said as I slid the glass back door open and looked around for my brothers before anything.

I walked over to their table and they didn't even notice me walk over there. But my younger brother Cashton who is 16 jumped all onto me as soon as he saw me. He was always excited when he saw me even if it was just for a day or two.

"Move Nigga she was sister way before she was yours" I heard my brother Delano who was the same age as me say, as he moved Cash out the way.

"Don't be rude to my lil brother Tf" I said pulling him into a hug as well and he gave me a kiss on my forehead like I was his son or something but I let it slide. 🙄

"Fuck up, how long you done be here for?" He said pulling a chair up for me and I gracefully took it. I low-key still got jet lag from this flight but I also took a shot before I got on the plane too. So I don't know a mixture of jet lag and tipsy was a new feeling.

"The whole month, Ima get the rest of my college work online" I said apply some more lip gloss.

"Well just fuck us then" I heard a voice say and I saw my cousin Marley mug me. I immediately pulled her and her sister Asia into a hug. Asia was always quiet but when she wasn't that girl could talk. Marley the total opposite was the introvert, I could be the mix of two.

But when I get over stimulated I started getting mad when I don't get my peace and quiet. Because trust I will sike out on everyone and everybody, and apologize later.

"Girlll I missed y'all ass too, so don't do that" I said laughing a little bit and she laughed as well.

"Wait a minute! Where is Elias?" I asked not realizing my older brother wasn't here.

"Last time o texted him he was "handling business" I was supposed to go with him but I said Nah " he said rubbing his face and I just nodded.

I knew exactly what they did and I don't 100% support but then again we're all grown. I questioned it a few times but stopped once o realized it wasn't going to stop anything.

The only thing I did like about them doing what they do is that they moved real precise and clean about it. Always made sure nothing could be traced back to them. Once again I don't justify it!

I left the table and went to go say hey to my auntie and uncle. They were always cuddled up, I swear they were my inspiration when they were being peaceful. Because sometimes they be dogging each other out. It be funny but then it gets serious.

My father was sitting right across from them and I went to go sit right on his lap and he started acting like was having a heart attack.

"Don't play with me, I'm not even that big Tf" I said immediately getting popped in the moth for cussing.

"Don't be cussing I don't care how grown you think you is! And you know I was playing silly " he said making me burst out laugh in the way he said "silly". I swear that was his favorite word because he sure would a find a way to sneak it into a conversation.

"Mhmm, Im finna go lay in your bed I'm tired from this plane ride" I said laying my head onto his and quickly moved when he lit a big ass gar. Now that's where I draw the line, I got him to stop smoking blacks and cigarettes because once upon a time ago he was on them bad.

"Alright, don't go looking through shit you'll find something Youn wanna see" he said laughing as he blew out smoke.

"You won't find a god damn thing, don't be threatening my niece" my auntie said and I nodded agreeing with her and he just shook us off and started talking to my uncle.

I made my way into the house and walked up the stairs and went stair got down the hallway at the very end was his room. I would've slept in my room but it turned into a storage room soon after I left for college . So I honestly can't sleep in there 😒......

As soon as I slid my shoes off by the door I went and jumped onto his bed. I swear his bed was so comfortable and the air was jumping in here. I was on my phone for a little bit until I felt my eye lids get heavy and then it was over.

Vote + Comment

-TEE AMOUR 💋.