43EVA
__________
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

43EVA__________ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ➏

KAIYA M. BROWN "kai"
📍Tallahassee, Florida
______________

"How about all of y'all get the fuck out my room, cousins I love y'all but shit, Ima kick it with y'all later" I said kicking my younger cousins out my room because for one my room wasn't the biggest. But yet everyone said "hey let's pile in Kaiya room".

"Yup y'all heard her, everyone get the the fuck out my sister room" Elias said In the deepest voice ever making everyone laugh. Most of the guys were in the basement the only two who were in here were Kb and Elias loud ass.

I was laying on the bed with kb right on my back side. We weren't cuddled up or nothing because for one my brothers in and out the room and my house is full of family. And Rae and infinity manage to get they ass in the bed too.

I had a feeling my brother knew me and Kb talked because they weren't saying nothing about us being close. But I'm surely going to ask them about it because it's Christmas Eve and I wanna make sure everything cool.

Matter fact Ima go talk to them two now, because later on in the day we're gonna be playing Christmas games and then watching Christmas movies. We basically had a whole day planned out for Christmas Eve that why everybody loved coming over here.

"Ima be right back y'all" I said getting up from the bed and leaving out my room and closing the door behind me. I snatched Elias up as he was about to go to the basement.

"Go get Delano, I need to talk to y'all" I said and he just nodded and I waited right outside the basement. I heard heavy footsteps and immediately knew that was them.

Tried to call this petite back big? But I can hear you all the way from down stairs....ahh shidd

I led them into Delano room which was empty and I closed the door behind us. They both had serious looks ok their face like they were about to get in trouble.

"So both of y'all know I talk to Kb right?" I said just flat out stung it because it's no reason to tip toe. Yeah my brothers are overprotective and do way to fucking much but at the end of the day I'm a grown ass woman.

"Duhhh, big back he asked for our blessing when he y'all were going to get whatever gifts y'all were getting while you were taking forever to get ready" Elias said and I just stood there.

"Not too fucking much but Wait, he asked daddy too and even cash dumbass?" I asked and they both nodded.

"You think we wouldn't notice, you and Kb ass was both acting weird. But being that's our Nigga type shit, we knew he was gone be the one for you so you really should be thanking us" Delano said clicking my forehead as we all walked out the room.