43EVA
__________
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

KAIYA M. BROWN "kai"
📍Tallahassee, Florida
______________

" bowww bowww, go sexy go sexy" Rae yelled out loud hyping her own self up as she twerked on infinity who was hyping her up as well. I just stood there smiling and enjoying the vibes.

Before I can cut up in front of anyone I gotta feel the vibes out first. Because I don't wanna start throwing this mfca and mfs ain't fwm. Then it's going to be a problem !!!!

"Damn gangsta, why you ain't getting involved the hood rat activities" Kb asked leaning on my car just like I was. From the 5 minutes I've know Kb he really is a cool individual to be around. I like him and he fine as fuck, not to mention.

"No offense but I did just meet y'all, so I'm just tryna scope the scenery out Ya know" I said and he nodded as he held his arms crossed.

"I see Whatchu saying, and you sure do got a country accent on you with a hint of hood and ghetto" he said making my mouth drop.

"The audacity, and I have heard that before but y'all accent is like y'all try to talk slow asf or fast it's confusing low-key" I said laughing as I sipped from my red solo cup which contained a mixed drink.

"I think it's just a really cool kicked back ass accent, I only start talking fast when i get mad or something" he explained and I nodded  feeling myself getting tipsy.

"I gotta question, do you have a girlfriend?"
I asked slyly as I was now facing him while he leaned back onto my car. After realizing what I asked he sat up a little hit and had a slight grin on his face.

"Nah I don't, why ?" He asked smiling and now showing the dimples on both sides of his face that I didn't know he had.

"Listen everything don't need a explanation Kb, I just had one question dassit dassal" I said shrugging my shoulders with a smile.

"Whatever you say pepto besmol" he said as I walked away to go pour this cup out into the grass.

"Kb do not play with me!" I said playfully shoving him and he grabbed my wrist laughing with me.

"Chill, I'm just fucking with you" he said releasing my wrist. We soon went to Where everyone else is which is the parking lot where everyone had parked they car, except for me. I parked in the grass somewhat close to them.

I wasn't interested in their conversation whatsoever so I just got into the passenger seat of my brother car? I think. I turned the air on for a little minute because I had became a tad bit of hot.

His car smelled so good it was like a tropical air freshener and I literally wanted to steal it for my car. But I didn't even know if it was my brother car or kb car. He didn't stop me when I tried to get in so.

Once I cooled off I got back out the car and was met face to face with a female. She had the most ugliest meanest mug on her face.

"Do I know you?" She asked kinds getting in my face.

"Um nope you don't, do I know you Tf?" I said backing up because I could smell what ole girl ate today if she stepped any closer. Boonk and mfn Hennessy is what lingered through my nostrils the more I talked to her.

"This my nigga car- so I'm confused as to why your in it ? Like I don't want to have to turn up" she said tryna act like she had anger issues and punching her hands together.

"Turn up with another bitch, not this one. Because if y'all really were together you would know he's my brother" I said in the most calmest voice. I wasn't even tipsy no more my cup had disappeared, it didn't even have no liquor in it anyway.

I felt liquor splash into my eyes and a burning sensation hit my head. I guess other people saw this interaction because it seemed all eyes were on me.

I just got hit hard as shit, I'm finna show my whole ass. Not even getting the liquor out my eye I started swinging and she got me a few times. Then I got her to the ground and sat right on top of her.

"Kaiya Cmon bruh get off of her!" I heard Dinero say as he tried to pull me off.

"No what the fuck, this bitch just slapped me and poured liquor all over me" I said still sitting on top of her while she struggled to get up.

"Kaiya Getcho big ass off her jhit, you finna blow my fucking high" Eli said. I rolled my eyes started to get up and I gave her a good kick before walking away.

"Bitch you better not let me catch you agai-

"Damn Batman we get the point, now let's go" Kb said grabbing my arm and holding me up. I was leaning like half my body weight onto him, I couldn't see and I was definitely tipsy or drunk tbh.

"No she had me messed up, the mfn casamigos in my eyes. Ouuu I'm so madddd" I said feeling my face get hot and I felt the tears coming.

Once we got to my car I was leaning on the hood trying to hold myself up and not cry.

"Kai chill because when you be crying, you be doing to much, and Ian really tryna deal with it" Elias said pulling me up from the hood of my car. He started cleaning my tears with his T shirt and overall just trying to make sure I don't look a mess. I'm not sure where the tears came from but they definitely came fast.

"Okay you don't got to, y'all not even listening to me I just got liquor in my eyes and that pee brain girl just slapped the mfn contour off my cheek" I spoke.

"E3, you can get mad at her for reacting! Because I would've been the same way and y'all dumb asses siting here watch her be upset" I heard Rae speak out and I rubbed the tears from my face.

I was going to be so embarrassed when sober me remembers this, ugh that's so embarrassing just thinking about it. A few more words were said and soon I felt myself being carried by Kb and soon being inside my car in the back seat.

"Kai boo, is it okay if Kb drives your car to E3 house and I'll sit in the backseat with you and let you lay your head on my lap?" Rae asked and I nodded feeling my eyes become heavy.

Kb was driving and infinity was in the passenger. Then of course me and Rae who was on the backseat with me. The ride was little to no conversation from everyone except me. I was going in and out of sleep.

What a night ?!

-Vote + Comment

-y'all fw it, ? Thoughts ?

Nina fine assssss😍